There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

GREG ROMAN LEAVES 49ERS FOR MCMURRAY UNIVERSITY!

http://www.solanosentinel.problitz.com/sports/49ers/2014/04/49ers-greg-roman-accepts-college-head-coaching-job.html

written by rashaun woods...lol
MMU's offense is going to be unstoppable.
Thank the Lord.
IBTL
Enjoy McMuffin state
Hook, line, and sinker.
I wont be getting burned this year thank you ...Still feel silly after I wrote a very emotional post welcoming Andre Johnson to the Niners a few seasons ago
Awesome!
The P Rivers for the first pick trade got me good, real good.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,206
I was waiting to see how long it took to find the first SUCKA!!!!
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
I wont be getting burned this year thank you ...Still feel silly after I wrote a very emotional post welcoming Andre Johnson to the Niners a few seasons ago

That was the one that really got me too. Always have my guard up now!
Originally posted by Chico:
I was waiting to see how long it took to find the first SUCKA!!!!

first!
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
The P Rivers for the first pick trade got me good, real good.

That one got me too