LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

As Of Today April 1st/March 31st Late The 49ers ARE FAVORED TO WIN SUPER BOWL 49

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Not with that secondary, lol

My thoughts exactly. We are missing 3 of our 4 starters :0
Originally posted by joshuatree:

We'll get Denard. And we'll sign a veteran.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by joshuatree:

did you watch some of the games last year,, did you see all the time they got lit up? no the cornerbacks needed to be torn down and rebuilt,, we took a step forward in getting a new safety that will not extend drives for other teams. it will be fun to see the kids we draft mix it up with the vets. i would have went insane had we stepped on the field next year with the same crew who stepped off the field in seattle.
Originally posted by cciowa:
did you watch some of the games last year,, did you see all the time they got lit up? no the cornerbacks needed to be torn down and rebuilt,, we took a step forward in getting a new safety that will not extend drives for other teams. it will be fun to see the kids we draft mix it up with the vets. i would have went insane had we stepped on the field next year with the same crew who stepped off the field in seattle.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. We have the Reid thing handled, Bethea will suffice FOR NOW, but the immediate need is CB and CB. I seem to remember an old Niners team that struggled in the secondary many years ago.

They drafted two youngsters that worked out pretty well. Of course, there was a little different leadership in place.

One FA with experience and at least one draftee that develops will be a huge step. Part of me wishes we would have nabbed Thurmond from the Hags.
This team has been ready to win the Superbowl, secondary or not, no excuses. Niners WILL win the next Superbowl. Since the Niners have been back into the playoffs, every team they have been defeated by has gone on to win the superbowl, Giants, Ravens, Seachickens. Those were all very close games to the very end. The Niners won't let get anything get in there way to the top of the mountain this time. This is going to be the NINERS YEAR.
Originally posted by Amir:
vegas aint never told a lie

Share 49ersWebzone