There are 214 users in the forums

Do we cut Culliver?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do we cut Culliver?

• Giedi
  • Veteran
As long as it's a civil suit, I'm ok with it. It's the criminal one that I'm a bit worried about.
If this guy's a racist, cut his ass. To think Kap is probably the most hated Niner in the country when we have a homophobe, racist moron on the squad.
HA! I hope some here don't believe he said that... I mean who says "low-life Wetbacks"? besides slimy lawyers?

wow if the whole Clippers owner Sterling thing wasn't a perfect time for that family's lawyer. They are trying to get a quick settlement.

Culliver grew up in North Carolina... do they even use the term "wet-back" over there?

I haven't heard that term since I was a kid in the late 80s here in SF.

Culliver better pray he can find other witness that were there, besides the defendants.

don't get me wrong... I believe he might have bumped a cyclist and the van and panicked...he should be have to deal with that....but I don't believe all the other stuff.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
HA! I hope some here don't believe he said that... I mean who says "low-life Wetbacks"? besides slimy lawyers?

wow if the whole Clippers owner Sterling thing wasn't a perfect time for that family's lawyer. They are trying to get a quick settlement.

Culliver grew up in North Carolina... do they even use the term "wet-back" over there?

Culliver better pray he can find other witness that were there, besides the defendants.

don't get me wrong... I believe he might have bumped a cyclist and the van and panicked...he should be have to deal with that....but I don't believe all the other stuff.

Given his other asinine comments and actions including the one we are discussing, it wouldn't be a far stretch to believe he said it. Where he comes from means nothing. Who he was before money and who he is now is most certainly not the same. His ego must be through the roof.
Originally posted by awp8912:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Given his other asinine comments and actions including the one we are discussing, it wouldn't be a far stretch to believe he said it. Where he comes from means nothing. Who he was before money and who he is now is most certainly not the same. His ego must be through the roof.

he didn't use homophobic slurs during that SuperBowl week right? this is a different situation. Heck everyone's favorite Garrison Hearst said the exact same thing when he was with us.

These young players are not enlightened yet about how hurtful their opinions can be on a public forum, until they get here...they probably thought it was common growing up....like most did through out the US....just like using racial slurs were common when used back in the day.

again, folks on the Webzone use legit homophobic slurs...in comparison to what Cully said that SuperBowl week. I don't think his previous comments are an indication that he would use the term "low-life wetback" to a 15 year old kid. I don't even know/or knew any black folks that use the term "wet-back"...let alone "low life".

things I wouldn't believe.

mid 20s year old black person saying. "Low-life wetback"
mid 20s year old Hispanic saying. "low-life n****r"....................Zimmerman Hispanic doesn't count.

things I would believe.

mid 20s year old black person saying. "f**kin Mexican"
mid 20s year old Hispanic saying. "pinche mayate"

edit- don't get me wrong...I'm sure I'm coming off insensitive here....but even if he didn't say those words to that family..but if he did try to intimidate them, he deserves to get in trouble... no sympathy from me, regarding trying to scare a family, that is just trying to live.
[ Edited by Afrikan on May 9, 2014 at 4:00 PM ]
Ummm, no?
So any updates on him? You think he will get suspended?
So Culliver called the authorities himself? Didn't the victim claim that Culliver threatened his son with brass knuckles? That sounds extremely fishy to me. Why would Culliver threaten a little kid, instead of the father, if he did even threaten someone?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
still no.
Share 49ersWebzone