LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

The 49ers scouting department is failing.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
here's what you do: only sign players who come from intact, middle-class-or-higher, college educated families with strong community involvement. or, you could just draft players from byu every year.
Originally posted by xcfan:
here's what you do: only sign players who come from intact, middle-class-or-higher, college educated families with strong community involvement. or, you could just draft players from byu every year.

Basically what you're saying is to be the Minnesota Timberwolves of the NFL?
You do realize plenty of players with questionable integrity have been a part of Super bowl winning teams.
[ Edited by T-9ers on Mar 28, 2014 at 10:14 PM ]
Originally posted by T-9ers:
You do realize plenty of players with quesrionable integrity have been a part of every team.

Fixed
I think itz tha babysitterz fault .....
In all honesty the only thing that pisses me off about Aldon and Cully character issues is that neither were value picks in the draft (if anything they were reaches at the time). If we're going to take questionable character guys I'm all for it, but get value out of the pick. Getting players like Desean JAckosn in the 2nd, Tyrann Mathieu in the 3rd, or Vontaze Burfict/Darrick Rodgers/Lagarrete Blount in the 7th. Heck if we grabbed Colt Lyerla anytime after the 4th round I'd be ecstatic. The problem I have is when you take a player higher than they're projected AND they have s**tty character. That is not doing your research and not getting value. Culliver had no business going where he did. He struggled as a corner, was sent home from practices, and had red character flags going into the draft.
Originally posted by susweel:
We need Nolan guys.

do they fit the "3-4" ?
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by susweel:
We need Nolan guys.

do they fit the "3-4" ?

they have to fit the big nickel or gtfo
Better than new England

• KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by awol36:

Lol
I peed a little
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by awol36:

Sorry dp
[ Edited by KID9R on Mar 28, 2014 at 10:54 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Since 2005

Frank Gore
Vernon Davis
Delanie Walker
Parys Haralson
Patrick Willis
Joe Staley
Ray McDonald
Dashon Goldson
Tarell Brown
Michael Crabtree
Ricky Jean Francois
Alex Boone
Tramaine Brock
Anthony Davis
Mike Iupati
Navorro Bowman
Aldon Smith
Colin Kaepernick
Kendall Hunter
Bruce Miller
Eric Reid

Teh scouting department is failing u guise.

THIS WTF to the OP here. Teams bring what 80/90 players into camp every year? Field a team of 53 with 8 PS players, everyone of them can't be great players who are also top notch character guys. This is ridiculous
All aboard SD's waaaaaambulance of overreaction
Both guys have been incredibly productive on the field. Both are young. Dammit why do we make so much of this sh*t ?
Share 49ersWebzone