There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Chris culliver arrested

Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This is the best thing that could possibly happen, now Baalke will be forced to improve the worst position on our team.

I wish this asshat did this before all the good corners were taken. Damn Baalke had a chance to lock up one of the big names. I'm thinking he would of sealed a deal with one of them if this had happened earlier..

SMFH Culliver you dips**t!

On the plus side, we didn't sign him to a nice little extension.

True that. That would of definately sealed his fate. We'd cut him to save on the cap space.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Ok this was very stupid by Cully and he's an absolute jackass for what he did, but people are super overreacting in saying we need to cut him now. He's our best corner, young, and very talented. Suspension is very possible, but dude is not getting cut over this, especially given the defensive back situation we have.

that is a lot of charges though! he could probably do some time without bail. if even there is bail, the nfl will take action and probably suspend for a long time. Its the last year of his contract so i think there is a good chance he gets cut. Might as well save some cap space
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

hitting people with your car, voids all contracts

Ah, the old Dumbass clause
Originally posted by Hopper:
Ok this was very stupid by Cully and he's an absolute jackass for what he did, but people are super overreacting in saying we need to cut him now. He's our best corner, young, and very talented. Suspension is very possible, but dude is not getting cut over this, especially given the defensive back situation we have.

You make it sound like this is a misdemeanor. These are serious felony charges.

He threatened someone and another guy had very minor injuries. Not going to get cut on that. Leonard Little and Donte Stallworth ran over and killed people and still played in the league.
Perish Cox, welcome back!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

hitting people with your car, voids all contracts

Yes, but we would have cut him for sure. At least we can let him play out this year while we groom a replacement, if we want to go that direction.
  • buck
  • Veteran
I would sever ties with him immediately. He's a total knucklehead.

He threatened someone and another guy had very minor injuries. Not going to get cut on that. Leonard Little and Donte Stallworth ran over and killed people and still played in the league.
Two hit and runs and weapons and threats
Cully you done f**ked up, you know that right?
Trade up for Gilbert!
Originally posted by kray28:
Well I guess he's out of the picture. Now the loss of Tarell Brown looks even more brilliant. Well done Baalke.

Baalke can't predict the future but i hear what you're getting at. all I'm thinking in my head right now is f!@#. we put trust in him and Chris screwed up. Shat happens and I doubt it was intentional but the running away part not forgivable at all.
Originally posted by MikeRumph:
His initials are C.C too must be a crip

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
good thing the front office brought in somebody like Chris Cook to compete for a CB spot
both crips
Originally posted by kray28:
I would sever ties with him immediately. He's a total knucklehead.

Overreaction like a mofo. Lol

Stallworth stopped at the scene and provided assistance and also paid the family off.

This fool ran someone over, ran away, got caught and attacked a good samariton.