There are 171 users in the forums

Chris culliver arrested

Shop Find 49ers gear online
you guys scurred me. thought the guy got arrested again.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Since when did Brock became our "#1" corner?? I know his contract got bumped, but that's also a 2nd tier contract..

T-Brown in my opinion also deserve the contract that Brock received, but he didn't get it because Brock was not one of his picks.. Instead, I expect Baalke to offer Culliver a contract similar to Brock w/a better signing bonus.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Since when did Brock became our "#1" corner?? I know his contract got bumped, but that's also a 2nd tier contract..

T-Brown in my opinion also deserve the contract that Brock received, but he didn't get it because Brock was not one of his picks.. Instead, I expect Baalke to offer Culliver a contract similar to Brock w/a better signing bonus.

We were lucky to sign Brock to that contract, I think Brocks agent was a little surprised that the former UFA was offered such a nice raise, and he jumped on it.
I don't think Culliver or his agent is going to accept that kind of deal.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
FWIW Cox and Cook were both found not guilty

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7638140/ex-denver-broncos-player-perrish-cox-acquitted-sexual-assault

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7691870/chris-cook-acquitted-assault-charges-minnesota-vikings-say-door-open

thank you. I knew nothing about the Cook case and his acquittal.

"The Vikings initially suspended Cook after his arrest. While they later reinstated him to the active roster, they also told him to stay away from the team while the court process played out."

By the way, the Broncos did not wait for the legal process to finish.

"The Denver Broncos waived Perrish Cox on Saturday, cutting ties with the cornerback who is facing a sexual assault trial later this year."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6925758/denver-broncos-release-perrish-cox

And this is exactly why you DON'T punish someone until due process is complete.

Exactly. Their loss was our gain.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
you guys scurred me. thought the guy got arrested again.

This. Mods or OP please change the name of the thread or something
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by susweel:
I would sever ties with him immediately. He's a total knucklehead.

Overreaction like a mofo. Lol

Overreaction? Hit and run and assault are serious felonies and he will almost certainly be doing time for these.

Lol.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Originally posted by susweel:
I would sever ties with him immediately. He's a total knucklehead.

Overreaction like a mofo. Lol

Overreaction? Hit and run and assault are serious felonies and he will almost certainly be doing time for these.

Lol.

He ran over a man. No big deal. If he hit girl on a bike it would be national news.
Share 49ersWebzone