There are 307 users in the forums

Chris culliver arrested

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is he ok
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
He is in a gang....the "nickel corner gang" ........unfortunately all our CBs are nickel corners at best.....we better draft a CB in the 1st and 2 round!

It was fun while it lasted
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Is he ok

physically? yes
mentally? far from it.....
  • thl408
I used to hang out around the Tully/Senter area. I would not hang out around there if I was a pro athlete. Not to offend anyone that lives around there but you have to admit it's not exactly the safest area in San Jose. Unless he was just passing through.
Originally posted by maxsmart:
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by maxsmart:
Breaking News!
It turns out the bicyclist ran into the side of his car and Cully didn't think he had to stop. Then when some crazy person followed him honking his horn Cully stopped and confronted the guy to ask wtf? Who knew brass knuckles were illegal? Why are brass knuckles illegal but baseball bats and knives are OK. ?

Just proposing this scenario because we don't know all the particulars until we hear the other side of the story.

Brass knuckles have been illegal in CA for decades. Since before Cully was born. So there is NO excuse... And there is NEVER an excuse for hit and run! I am fine with the league suspending him for a year. what an idiot! Draft a CB in rd 1 and 2 please!
I didn't know they were illegal. They are perfectly legal where I live. And they are much less dangerous than a baseball bat. It's ridiculous that they are illegal in CA.
"Brass knuckles are illegal in California, Michigan, Illinois, and Vermont. . . . They are legal in the other states."
http://www.ask.com/question/what-states-are-brass-knuckles-legal-in

You really want to compare a bat to brass knuckles ?

Derp
What a joke. Lmao i'd love to see now all the zoners who had boners for him step up and dedend him now. Lol. Either way i think we trade up for a DB now. Way to stay classey culliver. Keep blowing smoke to the reporters cause i ain't buying it. Grow te f**k up
Originally posted by thl408:
I used to hang out around the Tully/Senter area. I would not hang out around there if I was a pro athlete. Not to offend anyone that lives around there but you have to admit it's not exactly the safest area in San Jose. Unless he was just passing through.

Oh where did you hang out Costco ?
You know what I want to know is why the f**k we have this s**t going on. There is news of all kinds of stupid going on. Every off-season of the Harbaugh era we have some stupid off-season drama.

Aldons stabbing
Aldons suspicious car wreck
Aldons gun charges
Aldons passed out at the wheel with the foot on the gas up against a electrical pole, arrested with both prescription pills and pot
Crabtree rape accusation 3 days before the nfccg
Brooks assault on a teammate with a weapon
Walkers involvement in a few of those incidents if im not mistaken
Cullivers stupid mouth leading to the SB, who then played like garbage
Cullivers hit and run and weapons charges.

Exactly. Doesn't offend me at all bro. Place is a crapshoot which makes me ask "Wtf were u doing arojnd there? Buying dank??"

The Super Bowl comments were dumb if he can't stand up for his beliefs but this recent behavior is inexcusable in my book! I chastised SEA for playing cheaters and PED users to win at all costs morals be dam*** and I will be upset if we keep this guy on the team. You can't selfishly try to flee a hit and run then as a man like myself you attack someone basically armed with an illegal weapon by California law because they're trying to involve law enforcement because you don't want to face the music. Ridiculous because now his a$$ has to face even more discipline! I cannot I will not excuse this and we need to draft someone we can count on. We can't build our future around wildcards. Too much at stake. I wish him the best but he blew it
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
As of now, Wright and Brock are the starters on the outside with Perrish Cox playing the slot and Daryl Morris as depth.

And last year at this time Craig Dahl was our starting safety.

This hurts our depth a bit but Culliver was average at best.

Draft Dennard and Fuller and call it a day.
  • thl408
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Oh where did you hang out Costco ?

Actually down Senter by 7 trees. So it may not be Tully, but up and down Senter there are some rough neighborhoods, by San Jose standards anyway.
Disappointing, this is becoming standard behavior throughout the NFL. At the very least Culliver seems immature. He's not caught with a gun but with brass knuckles. In the Toe the dudes must be laughing.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
The Super Bowl comments were dumb if he can't stand up for his beliefs but this recent behavior is inexcusable in my book! I chastised SEA for playing cheaters and PED users to win at all costs morals be dam*** and I will be upset if we keep this guy on the team. You can't selfishly try to flee a hit and run then as a man like myself you attack someone basically armed with an illegal weapon by California law because they're trying to involve law enforcement because you don't want to face the music. Ridiculous because now his a$$ has to face even more discipline! I cannot I will not excuse this and we need to draft someone we can count on. We can't build our future around wildcards. Too much at stake. I wish him the best but he blew it

Agreed. He needs to go... Next man up.
Share 49ersWebzone