LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

Chris culliver arrested

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Brass Knucklehead
This is the last straw. If he has these kind of issues with decision making off the field...uh, we don't want him to up one those efforts on the field.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This. What makes someone think that running away is the appropriate response in that situation? Pull your ass over, go check on the other person like a decent human being would, call an ambulance if necessary, call the police, if they cite you for driving like a dumbass, then take your medicine and deal with it. Instead he acted like a total ass and made a relatively minor situation into something far, far worse. It takes a special level of potato to do that.

Sweet potato, to be exact. I thought he wasn't into that sweet stuff.
Cully is an Idiot, not to mention a P#$$y if he has to pull out Brass Knucks.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
who the hell drafted this jackass!?

culliver gonna end up a raider after he gets cut
Originally posted by maxsmart:
Breaking News!
It turns out the bicyclist ran into the side of his car and Cully didn't think he had to stop. Then when some crazy person followed him honking his horn Cully stopped and confronted the guy to ask wtf? Who knew brass knuckles were illegal? Why are brass knuckles illegal but baseball bats and knives are OK. ?

Just proposing this scenario because we don't know all the particulars until we hear the other side of the story.

Brass knuckles have been illegal in CA for decades. Since before Cully was born. So there is NO excuse... And there is NEVER an excuse for hit and run! I am fine with the league suspending him for a year. what an idiot! Draft a CB in rd 1 and 2 please!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by defenderDX:

And the winner of the 2014 dumbest off season athlete goes to....
Originally posted by Jcool:
Niners Nation ‏@NinersNation

And there's your Chris Culliver mug shot. (h/t @mercnews)

OMG his head is shaped like a knuckle

Since I have coined the term Brass Knucklehead can we photoshop a brass knuckle for his head
Bad mistake on his part, hope he learns from it and gets some help
[ Edited by highway49 on Mar 28, 2014 at 6:09 PM ]
millionaire thugs..... ugh.. I feel a bit guilty for supporting this nonsense
Originally posted by highway49:
Bad mistake on his part, hope he learns from it and gets some help

Hopefully in some other city. There's no defending or explaining that level of stupidity. It was almost like a dark comedy routine, he hits a guy and takes off...okay, that's bad enough....then he threatens another driver with brass knuckles....then he hits their car, and he takes off yet again. Super Potato level decision-making right there.

I'm almost hoping he was really high or really drunk because if he was sober then he might possibly be the dumbest dude in the NFL right now.
Share 49ersWebzone