There are 227 users in the forums

Chris culliver arrested

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Gonna have to trade up for a cb.

I want Gilbert or fuller
Originally posted by lucky_49:

lol
I bet Carlo Rogers ! Is seating right next to his phone ! Like " YES " Im going to be a 9er again !

Based on what exactly? The draft is loaded with CB's, they could stand pat and get a pretty good one. Either Fuller or Verrett would work fine in the 1st round. If they do part ways with Culliver then I can see them taking as many as 3 CB's in the draft, two earlier round guys and a late round project or someone like Colvin to throw on to IR.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Mar 28, 2014 at 5:46 PM ]
Stuck On Stupid.
Originally posted by JD9671:
I bet Carlo Rogers ! Is seating right next to his phone ! Like " YES " Im going to be a 9er again !
!
p
More like 'damn' good thing I signed because I'm going to get playing time

I hope not, hope that book has closed, would rather see them go with a couple of rookies then bring Rogers back again. Gotta turn the page on that dude.
!

F**k no!!!
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
More like 'damn' good thing I signed because I'm going to get playing time

As of now, Wright and Brock are the starters on the outside with Perrish Cox playing the slot and Daryl Morris as depth.

Unless Carlos Rogers is coming back for 1 or 2 mil he's not that happy.
Shoulda resigned Tarell Brown. Should just absolutely cut this dude tonight, save the cap space and sign Desean and Draft CB Fuller, Gilbert or Denard.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Based on what exactly? The draft is loaded with CB's, they could stand pat and get a pretty good one. Either Fuller or Verrett would work fine in the 1st round. If they do part ways with Culliver then I can see them taking as many as 3 CB's in the draft, two earlier round guys and a late round project or someone like Colvin to throw on to IR.

I feel the same way, but you never know. Last year most felt we would sit at 31 and take the best available safety, whether it be Reid, Cyprien, Elam..etc. One thing we know is that if we really like a guy, we'll move up to get him. Baalke did it with Reid, and he did it with Anthony Davis (traded a 4th just to move up 2 spots lol)
Originally posted by Jcool:
Not sure what else you need.

A conviction.
Had he just done the right thing and pulled over after hitting the person biking, the cops probably would have cited him and at worst been a misdemeanor, but instead he gets 2 felonies for the actions he took afterwards (Hit and Run and Weapons charge). So freaking stupid...
Share 49ersWebzone