LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

Chris culliver arrested

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by niners94:
Some dumbass stuff he did. Hitting a bicycle isn't illegal but fleeing is. Should have just stayed at the scene.

If he was sober then he is potato as hell, that is what insurance is for a*****e!

Also shows he's a s**tty human being. No regard to the person he hit.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Didn't have the money regardless, but I think in hindsight we would have been more aggressive in FA. We were likely counting on Cully to start. This f**ks up our plans to a degree.

I'm half joking, because the only way I wanted him was if we did a Deion type signing. I definitely agree we were counting on Culliver, and I think this is a potentially huge blow to whatever Trent was planning considering we let Brown walk.
Soooo....Carlos Rogers....what he up to?

No way i don't want him back i rather gamble on the draft.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
[ Edited by DeUh on Apr 6, 2014 at 2:35 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Ok this was very stupid by Cully and he's an absolute jackass for what he did, but people are super overreacting in saying we need to cut him now. He's our best corner, young, and very talented. Suspension is very possible, but dude is not getting cut over this, especially given the defensive back situation we have.

You make it sound like this is a misdemeanor. These are serious felony charges.

He threatened someone and another guy had very minor injuries. Not going to get cut on that. Leonard Little and Donte Stallworth ran over and killed people and still played in the league.

Stallworth stopped at the scene and provided assistance and also paid the family off.

This fool ran someone over, ran away, got caught and attacked a good samariton.
1 I have no idea what Pwilly52beasty is thinking.

Lol I have no idea what you're thinking. Death vs minor injuries. That means a hell of a lot

Its not death vs. minor injury.

Its hit & run vs. helping the victim.

Yes he's a scum bag for hitting and running. But again, the end result is very important. He'd be in a hell of a lot more trouble with the Law and the league if the guy sustained serious injuries or even died. I don't see him being cut for this because it didn't result in anything serious and he'll just be swooped up by another team if we were to let him go. I'm arguing this because it's the nature of the business. NFL players have done much worse and have kept their jobs. It isn't exactly right, but it is what it is. I think he should definitely be suspended though and face legal punishment.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Where is AB? I need a cap breakdown stat.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Didn't have the money regardless, but I think in hindsight we would have been more aggressive in FA. We were likely counting on Cully to start. This f**ks up our plans to a degree.

I'm half joking, because the only way I wanted him was if we did a Deion type signing. I definitely agree we were counting on Culliver, and I think this is a potentially huge blow to whatever Trent was planning considering we let Brown walk.

Ahh s**t I forgot about Brown. I bet he's in a 49er uniform if we knew this would happen.
Cb with our 1st and 2nd of our 2nd rder, this guy is a dumb ass

DAMMIT!!!!!

So much for Cully
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Cb with our 1st and 2nd of our 2nd rder, this guy is a dumb ass

Yes please. I want a 1981 type draft. DBs 1st, 2nd, and possibly 3rd round.

• DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:
Where is AB? I need a cap breakdown stat.

Cap savings if cut $1,431,000

Dead money $149,719
We'll cut him and the 1st team to call would be the Seahawks
he had to to apologize to the Gay Community, now he will have to apologize to the Cyclist Community, which community will he have to apologize to next?....lol.

I know some want him cut, but as soon as we do someone will pick up right away.....hopefully for his sake it will be in a small town, maybe Green Bay.

I'm sure Seattle would still try to grab him....leverage for the upcoming Dick Sherman contract.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
We'll cut him and the 1st team to call would be the Seahawks

This. Those f**kers.
Has Carlos Rogers signed with anyone?
Share 49ersWebzone