There are 172 users in the forums

Sign Champ Bailey, then draft a CB in the 1st or 2nd

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 707Niners:
Signing Champ for a year deal I think would be great, he has the whole offseason 2 get his foot right, and with the pairing of two young up and coming Corners in Brock & Culliver this secondary has a great look to it...I think Bailey has a couple good years in him left, and having him would be an upgrade over Rogers that's for sure

1. Champ Bailey
2. Chris Culliver
3. Tramaine Brock
4. CB drafted
5. Chris Cook
6. Daryl Morris

lol. First off, Champ Bailey is 112 years old. He uses a walker with tennis balls on the legs.

Second, if we signed him, hed be our 3rd CB at best. Brock is also ahead of Culliver on the depth chart. Hes easily our best CB now.
Champ is done...why do you think he's still out there. We have Wright, who at 28 still has some good years ahead of him. He's the senior CB right now...getting older at that position isn't the direction Baalke will go, nor should he. The right move is to get younger, stronger and longer at that position.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Champ is done...why do you think he's still out there. We have Wright, who at 28 still has some good years ahead of him. He's the senior CB right now...getting older at that position isn't the direction Baalke will go, nor should he. The right move is to get younger, stronger and longer at that position.

I would rather bring Rogers back
Bailey looked like toast in the Super Bowl. Wouldn't go near him, unless he came extremely cheap. Even then...
While were at it lets sign Brett Farve incase Kap leaves next yr.
Champbaileyionship!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
its a big name so pay him. that is the only way we get over this hump
Originally posted by cciowa:
its a big name so pay him. that is the only way we get over this hump

heeeeey
Done, finished, over, through, finito - hasta la bye-bye

• thl408
If we're talking old ass DBs that are running on fumes, I nominate Charles Tillman.
Sign Champ Bailey? What? Is Darrell Green unavailable?
Originally posted by 707Niners:
Signing Champ for a year deal I think would be great, he has the whole offseason 2 get his foot right, and with the pairing of two young up and coming Corners in Brock & Culliver this secondary has a great look to it...I think Bailey has a couple good years in him left, and having him would be an upgrade over Rogers that's for sure

1. Champ Bailey
2. Chris Culliver
3. Tramaine Brock
4. CB drafted
5. Chris Cook
6. Daryl Morris

Looks like a depth chart from 4 years ago.
Share 49ersWebzone