There are 151 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers next on dynasty week

T.O. is an absolute monster in this game
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by crabman82:
easy to have your draft stock inflated when ed reed covers up for you in college

In a niner uniform he looked like he never covered a WR in his entire life. It was like it was a foreign concept to him.

yeah he played on a insanely talented D at the U
LMAO @ the Giants player (Strahan) pointing to the scoreboard on Owen's 2-point conversion!
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by joshuatree:
Giants had a well rounded offense with Shockey, 2 contrasting RBs and decent tall WRs on the outside. I don't remember the Oline specifically but they were only 2 years removed from the SB lose to Ravens.

5:30 remaining in the 3rd Quarter
Giants - 35
49ers - 14

1st & Goal for the NYG from the 4 yard line

Shockey's drop

That was the game. Up 38-14 then...could have easily been 42-14.
Damn our DB's sucked so bad back then!
Is Jeff Garcia the original Johnny Manziel?
Originally posted by joshuatree:
Is Jeff Garcia the original Johnny Manziel?

that happened over 30 years earlier, his name was fran tarkenton
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Damn our DB's sucked so bad back then!

what the hell happen to Ahmed Plummer?! he got his money and called it a career.
Using 4 wideouts?

Is that allowed?
I remember it being supe late living in Germany and turning this game off because I had school in the morning, couldn't believe the outcome the following day. By the way got damn was Plummer and rumph so damn garbage and how the f**k was TO worth sorry ass Brandon whiting and a mid rd pick?
Originally posted by Niners816:
easy to have your draft stock inflated when ed reed covers up for you in college

In a niner uniform he looked like he never covered a WR in his entire life. It was like it was a foreign concept to him.

yeah he played on a insanely talented D at the U

The U at that time could've beaten the expansion texans, that was an nfl team playing college
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I remember it being supe late living in Germany and turning this game off because I had school in the morning, couldn't believe the outcome the following day. By the way got damn was Plummer and rumph so damn garbage and how the f**k was TO worth sorry ass Brandon whiting and a mid rd pick?

he was a pending free agent who was leaving for nothing. his agent failed to file some paper work or some s**t so we were able to actually trade him and get something. without that he leaves and we get nothing.

he was a pending free agent who was leaving for nothing. his agent failed to file some paper work or some s**t so we were able to actually trade him and get something. without that he leaves and we get nothing.

I remember we had a deal with Baltimore but he didn't wanna go there

I remember we had a deal with Baltimore but he didn't wanna go there

yeah we could have had a second round draft pick instead of the deal philly gave us. either or, better than the nothing we were going to get without his agents mishap
Come on man! A DB takes on Jeremey Newberry? Newberry was a total beast! lol