There are 170 users in the forums

49ers next on dynasty week

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by baltien:
The '82 NFC Championship game is on. I can't help but to think what if this site existed then? For those that don't know, Joe Montana did not have a great game (to say the least).

Yeah. That was some nice perspective. The zone would have slaughtered him after that game. "Dwight Clark caught a pass Joe Montana meant to throw away", "The defense bailed him out", "Three interceptions and six turnovers"

The refs were trash that game too.
will there be any replays?
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Yeah it's being replayed tonight from midnight to 3AM (pacific time).
Just watched the heartbreaker that was the 2011 NFC Championship Game. God, this unit better get at least one title!
Originally posted by est1985:
Just watched the heartbreaker that was the 2011 NFC Championship Game. God, this unit better get at least one title!

The dust has settled on that one, but seeing Willis' wired for sound from that game just opened up old wounds, again.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

Yeah it's being replayed tonight from midnight to 3AM (pacific time).

Soooooo 3am est to 6am est?
[ Edited by defenderDX on Mar 24, 2014 at 4:09 PM ]
When Is the Seahawks dynasty week? Oh yea I forgot

Yup!
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

Yup!

ouch.... e.o
Originally posted by Snider8706:
When Is the Seahawks dynasty week? Oh yea I forgot

LOL

• jimrat
  • Veteran
6pm
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by baltien:
The '82 NFC Championship game is on. I can't help but to think what if this site existed then? For those that don't know, Joe Montana did not have a great game (to say the least).

Yeah. That was some nice perspective. The zone would have slaughtered him after that game. "Dwight Clark caught a pass Joe Montana meant to throw away", "The defense bailed him out", "Three interceptions and six turnovers"

The refs were trash that game too.

Man, the refs were horrible! The Ronnie Lott pick that was called back for PI was BOGUS. As great as "The Catch" was, it wouldn't even have been necessary if the game was called properly. Ditto though, about the crybabies here. I can hear them now:

"OMG Montana sucks!!!!!111 Put in Benjamin and move him to safety."

I just setup like 12 different Niners programs for this week on my DVR including Playoff games (NFLs greatest games), Superbowls, Top 10 Niners of all time, a Football life with Eddie D, Jerry Rice, and Steve Young, and Sound FX with Vernon Davis and Jim Harbaugh. Now I all need to do is delete my wife's Downton Abbey crap to have enough space for it all
Originally posted by smifunk:
I just setup like 12 different Niners programs for this week on my DVR including Playoff games (NFLs greatest games), Superbowls, Top 10 Niners of all time, a Football life with Eddie D, Jerry Rice, and Steve Young, and Sound FX with Vernon Davis and Jim Harbaugh. Now I all need to do is delete my wife's Downton Abbey crap to have enough space for it all

British TV shows suck
So fun to watch the WCO! And you gotta love the game planning and how we attacked defensive weaknesses. I recommend everyone watch this week. Good times.
Share 49ersWebzone