There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Trade Michael Crabtree for Desean Jackson and flip flop 2nd round picks

Would you do this trade Crabtree for Jackson and flip flop 2nd round picks. We get the Eagles 2nd they get the latter of our 2nd rounders. We get the burner to complement Boldin, "85," McDonald, Patton and the rookie wide receivers.
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Garlicboy:
Would you do this trade Crabtree for Jackson and flip flop 2nd round picks. We get the Eagles 2nd they get the latter of our 2nd rounders. We get the burner to complement Boldin, "85," McDonald, Patton and the rookie wide receivers.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE FRO GIVES THIS GUY THE STUNNER...GIVE ME A HELL YEAH!
Hell Yeah
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame

JR: GREAT GAWD ALMIGHTY! THE STUNNER! THE STUNNER! THIS POOR JABRONI JUST GOT STUNNED TO HELL!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, you would not do this move. You would try instead to get Jackson and keep Crabs. At the very least, if you are going for the one year rental and SB, then you have to maximize the potential of the offense.
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You're right, dude. You're right.

JRG: MY GAWD! MY GAWD!! THAT SUMb***h FROPWNS DID IT AGAIN TO THE UNSUSPECTING OP! WHEN WILL IT STOP, KING? WHEN WILL THE TYRANNY OF FROPWNS END?
[ Edited by fropwns on Mar 19, 2014 at 9:32 PM ]
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DarthNiner:

Sigh.

A Thousand Apologies.....

Original poster, Garlicboy, I believe it is. I apologize, but know this what I do here is not about you or anything other then webzone tradition.

And so with a heavy heart, I must do what I must.

JRG: NOT AGAIN! WE WENT TO COMMERCIAL AND THAT SUMb***h DOES IT AGAIN! THE HUMANITY!! OH THE HUMANITY OF IT ALL!!!
haha

no
Kaep develops chemistry with his #1 WR

LETS TRADE HIM!

Just because Crabtree and Jackson are both 90 on Madden doesn't mean it works in real life.

[ Edited by jrg on Mar 19, 2014 at 9:46 PM ]
Originally posted by Garlicboy:

f**k no, terrible idea. Trade a complete receiver for a malcontent one-trick pony who tended to largely disappear during games that weren't against subpar defenses? No thanks.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Mar 19, 2014 at 9:48 PM ]

[ Edited by thl408 on Mar 19, 2014 at 9:51 PM ]
Only if we can trade coaches too so Chip Kelly can turn LMJ into the greatest player off all time