They'll be better / get better by incorporating these steps to their plan:
1. Harbaugh and company will call Mike Singletary and ask him "how do you watch film, since that was the thing you liked to do a lot?"
2. Maybe the FO will watch old games of Bill Walsh / George Seifert / Steve M. and finally figure out how to work on time outs and clock management!!
3. Harbaugh will put Roman on a clean healthy diet.
4. Roman will learn how to use more of 3/4 set WR for offense and learn how to succeed in the Red Zone!!
5. Fangio we be told to rotate the D-line a tad bit more (not a lot more, but at least a tad bit more)
6. Kap will learn how to (FINALLY) go through all his reads before taking off / force feeding Crabs....
7. Jed York will have to share his wealth with the 13th man the way that Paul Allen did to ensure us playoffs and possibly the 6th ring.
8. The entire secondary will have to watch CAWKS' games (learn from the best at what they do
)... learn how to hold / cheat and get away with it.
[ Edited by LVJay on Mar 15, 2014 at 11:57 AM ]