There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Great plays worth remembering from 2013 season

Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Not quite a Super Bowl win but pretty close

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/NaVorro-Bowman-49ers-Win-Celebrated-By-Many/b87bd6ac-3aec-433c-b23e-b1f082825a70

Pure magic.
I gotta go get some Kleenex! I love the sideline and crowd reactions!
Originally posted by rkshanny:
I gotta go get some Kleenex! I love the sideline and crowd reactions!

It's a great play and all, but not fap worthy IMO.
Great blocking, great run by Gore:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000251209/Gore-34-yard-touchdown
Bowman's pick 6 vs Atlanta still gives me goosebumps. Being there live made it that much more special.

Others for me are the sack on Wilson to set the tone in the game at Candlestick, Brock's pick 6, and Kap's runs in GB & Seattle in the playoffs.
Thanks everyone for showing the best 49er plays of the season, it brought a smile.
Originally posted by thl408:

Eff yea.

A rook taking out the 'best CB in the league'
kap's seed to VD in Tampa. More please!
Great plays everyone!

The two FF sacks on Wilson (Bowman & Aldon), the VD bomb catch against Cards and then @Bucs (all air, no RAC), the two blocked punts against Seattle, Crabtree first big catch against Rams on double move, Patton catch against Cards, Gore TD vs. Rams to ice it before halftime, Eric Reid INT against Packers week 1, Brooks sacking Cam Newton at Candlestick (because I was there), Kaepernick TD run against Titans.

Two players that stand out for pure quantity of plays would be Boldin with his many finger tip catches, and Brooks with numerous sacks and big run stops.

The one play that stood out the entire season for being clutch under stress was that 4th down conversion towards the end of the opener against Packers, Kaep to Boldin. Then the Aldon Smith gets to Rodgers before the hail mary to kill the game when we were sweating to the 60th minute.

That first game, looking back......possibly the most enjoyable game of the season from a back and forth perspective. We hadn't had a real game since the super bowl, and it was a nice start to the season.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
gores run and falling down on purpose vs seattle was tops for me
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Originally posted by thl408:

Eff yea.

A rook taking out the 'best CB in the league'

Notice how Sherman really didn't want any part of that. Physical dbs would have smacked Mcdonald on that play just as he was turning around. Sherman's b***h ass bounced off like a little gnat. Soft ass roided up punk
  • DeUh
What a fantastic thread !
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Notice how Sherman really didn't want any part of that. Physical dbs would have smacked Mcdonald on that play just as he was turning around. Sherman's b***h ass bounced off like a little gnat. Soft ass roided up punk

And notice how Earl Thomas tackles him.

Just another reason why Thomas is better than Sherman.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Yeah, Thomas isn't a little b***h like Sherman.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Yeah, Thomas isn't a little b***h like Sherman.

Arithmetic lacks the ability to calculate exactly how many dicks sherman can eat. We ran out of numbers.
That goal-line stand vs The panthers in the playoffs.And also the tip-toe drag TD by VD in the same game.