There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bathea is Dave Wymer all over again

I don't understand the signng of this guy... this remind me so much of a the time we let LOTT (not that Whitner is Ronnie) go, and then made a bone-headed move by signing the Saints' Dave Wymer...

Can somene explain this to me?? Don't we already Dahl who I know is equal to Bathea???
Originally posted by 9moon:
I don't understand the signng of this guy... this remind me so much of a the time we let LOTT (not that Whitner is Ronnie) go, and then made a bone-headed move by signing the Saints' Dave Wymer...

Can somene explain this to me?? Don't we already Dahl who I know is equal to Bathea???

• DRnSFw
  • Veteran
can you explain to me the misspelling of Bethea's name?

wont take you seriously from this point on
  • buck
  • Veteran

Can you explain to me why you started a new thread on Bethea?

I would be pissed if we did sign Bathea, thankfully we didn't....

you think Dahl = Bethea??
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Mar 12, 2014 at 1:49 PM ]
Originally posted by buck:

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by buck:

lol
I smell potato
Lol mAn. Dahl....
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I smell potato

Don't you mean "potatoe"?

WoW comparing Bethea to Dahl really have you EVEN ever seen any Colts games before?, or are you those fans MAD cuz Whitner left???

Venting a bit are we???
Originally posted by Byisgod:

LOL