There are 244 users in the forums

Great Job by the Front Office...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Gavintech:
Originally posted by susweel:
why you mad tho ?

You're everything that is wrong with the internet and people like you are the reason that "normal" people tend to leave the forums after a short period of time.

Good

It keeps the weak minded out.

I'm the man. ......I'm the man. ...... I'm the man
You can tell everybody!!!! U can tell everybody
Originally posted by Broseph6:
You can tell everybody!!!! U can tell everybody

"And that song...that song...its a real toe tapper huh!!" Jim Harbaugh
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Agree with both of you! Baalke and Harbaugh probably spend more time with each other, making more decisions, than they do with their wives. It's bound to get chippy at times. And they made the media look like the over reacting rubes they tend to be.

As for the glass half full...I only disagree in that the glass is 97% full! LOL! Lost a couple of guys, retained the most important, and have a slew of guys who didn't play last year but will this year...and all this before the draft! Add those six high picks and this team is loaded and better than last year. The only change that could be negative is at DB and I would argue Donatell and Fangio no doubt have this figured out. Would love to have a really solid back up at QB but that's hard to do within the cap.

The CB position is worrisome. Im curious as to why Cox played over Wright but yet they extended Wright. But he will also have an offseason to get his career back on track in a better environment than he has had in the past. But again our track record with CBs is pretty good so its hard to see our FO missing on CBs with soo many picks.

This has been discussed ad nasseum. Wright got injured last year and was unable to go. Wright WOULD have been our #3 but as a result of the injry, we brought in Cox off the streets. And then the coaches went with experience in Rogers to help us lose the NFCCG. Genius. LOL
There is so much panic in this thread, everybody keep calm. The 49ers are going to be a competitive team again next season. Even if our CB duo isn't the best in the league, they don't have to be...lest we forget how freakin' good our front 7 is. Errr...should I say front 6 as often times they alone can deal with all the noise up front.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Agree with both of you! Baalke and Harbaugh probably spend more time with each other, making more decisions, than they do with their wives. It's bound to get chippy at times. And they made the media look like the over reacting rubes they tend to be.

As for the glass half full...I only disagree in that the glass is 97% full! LOL! Lost a couple of guys, retained the most important, and have a slew of guys who didn't play last year but will this year...and all this before the draft! Add those six high picks and this team is loaded and better than last year. The only change that could be negative is at DB and I would argue Donatell and Fangio no doubt have this figured out. Would love to have a really solid back up at QB but that's hard to do within the cap.

The CB position is worrisome. Im curious as to why Cox played over Wright but yet they extended Wright. But he will also have an offseason to get his career back on track in a better environment than he has had in the past. But again our track record with CBs is pretty good so its hard to see our FO missing on CBs with soo many picks.

This has been discussed ad nasseum. Wright got injured last year and was unable to go. Wright WOULD have been our #3 but as a result of the injry, we brought in Cox off the streets. And then the coaches went with experience in Rogers to help us lose the NFCCG. Genius. LOL

My bad, I was busy the week up to the game and then went on a hiatus from all things football after the loss, but thanks for filling in the blanks for me.
Good

Only a troll would call people that don't have interest in dealing with overbearing trolls "weak minded".
Good

Only a troll would call people that don't have interest in dealing with overbearing trolls "weak minded".

if he didnt have 50,000+ posts or whatever he wouldnt have the long leash he does. theres a couple of others aswell. just got to tune them out. they're kinda disappointing now because their angle is usually the same, its not original anymore, they gotta adapt, posters have figured them out.
I loved the Gabbert pickup. I think there's a chance he will start to thrive in the niners system just like Alex did.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by crabman82:
Good

if he didnt have 50,000+ posts or whatever he wouldnt have the long leash he does. theres a couple of others aswell. just got to tune them out. they're kinda disappointing now because their angle is usually the same, its not original anymore, they gotta adapt, posters have figured them out.

Originally posted by crabman82:
Good

Anyone with that many is posts is just some loser who needs to get a life. Stop living in NT. This is not your home.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Good

I am sure that if the culprit were a troll, he would be banned.

But, 57,692 posts and a 60% warning level, does make one wonder.

It sure gets tiring. I have to say that.
[ Edited by buck on Mar 21, 2014 at 7:59 PM ]
Originally posted by buck:
I am sure that if the culprit were a troll, he would be banned.

But, 57,692 posts and a 60% warning level, does make one wonder.

It sure gets tiring. I have to say that.

57,692 posts and no other information almost spells troll on its own
[ Edited by Gavintech on Mar 21, 2014 at 8:03 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:

My bad, I was busy the week up to the game and then went on a hiatus from all things football after the loss, but thanks for filling in the blanks for me.

Oh no worries...we're here for you!
http://overthecap.com/nfl-cap-space.php?Year=2014

49ers have the third lowest dead money in the league at ~$1.9mil

Share 49ersWebzone