LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

49ers release Jonathan Martin

Shop 49ers game tickets
Nah, just let him be our back-up swing Tackle (that I have been screaming about for last 4 yrs.). Snyder can be our all around backup, but can concentrate on backing up both Guards. Now we just have to draft a Center/Guard type guy hi, and our line in 'refurbished", ..called this move during the season, great pickup!
our locker room is going to be so boring and politically correct. Hope that doesn't carry onto the field.

hope he is worth it as a player though.
Wow...dont really know or can guess how this is gonna play out
Havent read the thread but, to remind some... this is the guy who just got uplifted off his feet when he faced off against Aldon smith. Cant find the Gif as of yet.

Id rather have the late picks to maneuver thru the draft
I don't think he will be playing tackle here. I think he is going to be the replacement for Iupati eventually.
Originally posted by ECLaloosh:

LMAO!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
f**k this dude he softer than cotton candy.
nice!! now make him a guard!
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Havent read the thread but, to remind some... this is the guy who just got uplifted off his feet when he faced off against Aldon smith. Cant find the Gif as of yet.

Yeah Lol! Aldon made him look as if a kicker was trying to block him
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Let's sign Incognito now

That was funny as sh

Originally posted by lucky_49:
Niners Nation ‏@NinersNation 1m
I'd love to see these keyboard gangsters walk up to Jonathan Martin and talk this crap to him. They'd piss their pants

lmao

If you believe that to be true, then you don't know about JMart at all lmao
  • buck
  • Veteran
Jonathan Martin headed to 49ers

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10592439/miami-dolphins-trade-jonathan-martin-san-francisco-49ers

Hope this move includes a restructured contract.

I really don't think the Niners are being "Make a Wish" Foundation with this guy. Baalke, Harbs, Solari, and our multiple scouts and coaches see something in him.

And the late round pick we gave up would eventually have been poached by the Seahawks off of our practice squad. It's really low risk - high reward.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Weak minded b***h

EXACTLY!!!!!!!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Let's sign Incognito now

That was funny as sh

KEVIN GOGAN
Share 49ersWebzone