LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

49ers release Jonathan Martin

Shop 49ers game tickets
RI's Ferrari needed some"Toughening Up" also. and that took place well after the Wells report. The female golf attended need her labia messaged with a golf club so it could get all lubricated with the drippings from the leaky vaginal saliva? Yeah she was getting the RI's "Toughen Up" treatment also. The Japanese assistant athletic trainer?
This is PERFECT. This is just what we needed. Absolute perfection.

I feel 1000 X's better about our backup T position now. We don't have to swap around with Boone anymore. This is awesome!
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Harassment and assult is how the game is played, it's controlled violence. You beat the s**t out of the other guy until he quits. We're not talking about sitting in a cubicle, these guys are paid to hit other people everyday at work. Name calling should be the last thing that bothers you when people try to knock you out once a week.

And at what level to you does name calling and insults become a form of harassment, frequent text messages? Voice mails? getting hustled by your own team mates? Its not like it was juat s**t talk on the playing field. It was flat out harrassment. No matter how anyone wants to try to spin it its still wrong. Now if it was just talking s**t on the field I would agree and say maybe football isnt for Martin, but it wasnt just name calling and s**t talk on the field.

It went back and forth with all of them. He wasn't the only guy to get s**t talked.

[b][b]Incognito didn't dispute Martin's comments that the statements that were made, and he said he often was trying to "get under the skin" of someone he was insulting. But to Incognito, this was "an accepted part of the everyday camaraderie of the Dolphins tight-knit offensive line." Incognito said all the linemen "recognized, accepted, and, indeed, actively participated in 'go-for-the-jugular' teasing and that the sexual comments "helped the[/b]m bond[/b]."

The report states Martin was bullied in grade school and high school. What was normal to these guys was too much for Martin who is hyper sensitive. Every other guy was fine with it and Martin was not. Actual bullying or more like a guy who had a hard time fitting in?
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
RI's Ferrari needed some"Toughening Up" also. and that took place well after the Wells report. The female golf attended need her labia messaged with a golf club so it could get all lubricated with the drippings from the leaky vaginal saliva? Yeah she was getting the RI's "Toughen Up" treatment also. The Japanese assistant athletic trainer?

Listen. Football is about harassment and violence and if sanity has to fall at the way side for the conservation of the game then SO BE IT.
Harassment and assult is how the game is played, it's controlled violence. You beat the s**t out of the other guy until he quits. We're not talking about sitting in a cubicle, these guys are paid to hit other people everyday at work. Name calling should be the last thing that bothers you when people try to knock you out once a week.

And at what level to you does name calling and insults become a form of harassment, frequent text messages? Voice mails? getting hustled by your own team mates? Its not like it was juat s**t talk on the playing field. It was flat out harrassment. No matter how anyone wants to try to spin it its still wrong. Now if it was just talking s**t on the field I would agree and say maybe football isnt for Martin, but it wasnt just name calling and s**t talk on the field.

It went back and forth with all of them. He wasn't the only guy to get s**t talked.

[b][b]Incognito didn't dispute Martin's comments that the statements that were made, and he said he often was trying to "get under the skin" of someone he was insulting. But to Incognito, this was "an accepted part of the everyday camaraderie of the Dolphins tight-knit offensive line." Incognito said all the linemen "recognized, accepted, and, indeed, actively participated in 'go-for-the-jugular' teasing and that the sexual comments "helped the[/b]m bond[/b]."

The report states Martin was bullied in grade school and high school. What was normal to these guys was too much for Martin who is hyper sensitive. Every other guy was fine with it and Martin was not. Actual bullying or more like a guy who had a hard time fitting in?

It's hilarious that we just STOLE this highly talented player over of a bunch of non-sense.

Martin will line up (well, knock on wood he fills in for any serious injury) and play OT at a high level. All the other non-sense will be soon forgotten.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Mar 11, 2014 at 10:41 PM ]
I don't know what to think about all the bullying stuff, but i can't get the play out of my head where Aldon Smith destroyed him. Hopefully it works out for him and the Niners. He must have some talent to have been taken so high.
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

Listen. Football is about harassment and violence and if sanity has to fall at the way side for the conservation of the game then SO BE IT.

Lmfao. Guess its true indeed.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Wow. Who is number 99? We need to sign him.
Soooo because Incognito "thought" it was acceptable it was all good and Martin just was to sensative for it. Everyone has there own definition....
Originally posted by eonblue:
Incognito and Pouncey didn't respect Martin. They treated him like s**t and tore him down on a daily basis. And it wasn't to toughen him up. It was because he wasn't a stereotypical black man. He was well-read Stanford grad who wasn't going to speak up for himself. In every way he was the perfect target for a group of children to return to the old playground days. I'm not going to lie. I have the prick bone in body too. The locker room is a work environment not a playground though. It's a job not a roman colosseum. So you can play it off as an overly sensitive guy who took some harmless taunting to seriously, but if you've read the report, and TRIED to understand the Martin side of the case it's pretty obvious he was trapped in a horrible situation with no way out.

http://thebiglead.com/2014/02/03/here-are-over-1000-text-messages-that-richie-incognito-and-jonathan-martin-allegedly-exchanged/

Read the texts and tell me how "bad" it was. You don't talk to your bully everyday for fun. They sound like 2 people posting in the parking lot.

Originally posted by BrianGO:
Wow. Who is number 99? We need to sign him.

some drunk who likes to pop off his unregistered semiautomatic weaponry in CA. "An idiot and a felon" so it's safe to say pass.
Originally posted by azninersfan:
I don't know what to think about all the bullying stuff, but i can't get the play out of my head where Aldon Smith destroyed him. Hopefully it works out for him and the Niners. He must have some talent to have been taken so high.

To be fair Aldon has destroyed quite a few good linemen.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

.....and everyone wants to suck Incognito off for being so good. Aldon is just a freak of nature, doubt there's many OL's that can consistently contain him 1 on 1.

Awesome stuff. Incognito, looking just as silly against number 99.
Originally posted by azninersfan:

To be fair Aldon has destroyed quite a few good linemen.

not only did he destroy JM as the clips show on the previous page but he annihilated RI in the same game if I recall correctly.

edit: just as I posted my reply, what is above my post. the exact play i was referring to. thanks B-Go
[ Edited by Negrodamus on Mar 11, 2014 at 10:58 PM ]
Soooo because Incognito "thought" it was acceptable it was all good and Martin just was to sensative for it. Everyone has there own definition....

Read the texts and tell me what you think. Nothing in them comes off cruel. They sound like 2 friends busting each other's chops. Calling somebody a f*g for not going out is no worse than what's said around here all the time. Did Martin feel uncomfortable? Very possible but it never reads like he's actually bothered by it.
Share 49ersWebzone