There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers trade for Jonathan Martin

• LVJay
  • Veteran
LMJ might want to take his (lack of playing time / twitter crap) frustrations out on this guy and punk him into making sandwiches.... a rabid Chihuahua on a stymied Bull Mastiff
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
We upgraded at strong safety, probably at backup QB, and got a backup OT/OG with starting experience and still plenty of potential.

Today was a good day.

The icing on the cake (for a good day) would've been reports of 49ers FO being very interested in Michael Sam

this #QuestForDicks

Cully gonna have his work cut out for him
This guy will be soooooooooooooooo ready to work. He knows its his last ride if he cant make it at the 49ers.
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think we're gonna convert him to center by next year. Dude played center in a couple of games at Stanford under Harbs.

I would be down with that, this year!

Lol simpletons.

You don't convert tackles to centers.

Jesus Christ, I hope to dear lord he's not that bad.
Want nothing to do with this spineless p***y and all the drama that comes with him. Haven't been this pissed about a 49ers acquisition since the Brandon Jacobs signing. Hopefully he's cut in preseason. Hate, hate, hate this; no reason for it at all.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I've been reading a lot of nice things about Martin, Gabbert and the Bethea signings. All joking aside, I really don't have a problem with any of the signings (especially Bethea).

However, the jury is still out... let's (at least) see how these guys perform in preseason before this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu1JMbSLPvc
He's getting bullied already.

Anthony Davis ********@AnthonyDavis76 6m I'm sure Jonathan will be ready to go. He will help our team. #49ers

Anthony Davis ********@AnthonyDavis76 2m @J_Martin71 Welcome to the Team Bro
Both Martin and Gabbert are such low-risk moves I don't know why anyone would be upset. If they don't perform they will be gone. I am very happy with everything that has happened so far. Dawson and Boldin back, Whitner gone but for that money I had no interest.
Seattle isn't gonna have a field day with this guy.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

Jesus Christ, I hope to dear lord he's not that bad.

Aldon has done that to most of the tackles he's played against. Not really a fair comparison
[ Edited by wysiwyg on Mar 11, 2014 at 8:51 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Want nothing to do with this spineless p***y and all the drama that comes with him. Haven't been this pissed about a 49ers acquisition since the Brandon Jacobs signing. Hopefully he's cut in preseason. Hate, hate, hate this; no reason for it at all.

So you're crying like a little girl about a guy getting signed? Okay, you want a Kleenex Mr. Internet Tough Guy?
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Mar 11, 2014 at 8:52 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

So you're crying like a little girl about a guy getting signed? Okay, you want Kleenex Mr. Internet Tough Guy?

Still the ORIGINAL and best meme
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

So you're crying like a little girl about a guy getting signed? Okay, you want Kleenex Mr. Internet Tough Guy?

Still the ORIGINAL and best meme

Its amazing all these people talking s**t about Martin online wouldn't say a damn thing to his face. Bunch of overly frustrated middle-aged guys with anger management issues.