LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

49ers release Jonathan Martin

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think we're gonna convert him to center by next year. Dude played center in a couple of games at Stanford under Harbs.

I would be down with that, this year!

Lol simpletons.

You don't convert tackles to centers.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Jesus Christ, I hope to dear lord he's not that bad.
Want nothing to do with this spineless p***y and all the drama that comes with him. Haven't been this pissed about a 49ers acquisition since the Brandon Jacobs signing. Hopefully he's cut in preseason. Hate, hate, hate this; no reason for it at all.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I've been reading a lot of nice things about Martin, Gabbert and the Bethea signings. All joking aside, I really don't have a problem with any of the signings (especially Bethea).

However, the jury is still out... let's (at least) see how these guys perform in preseason before this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu1JMbSLPvc
He's getting bullied already.

Anthony Davis ********@AnthonyDavis76 6m I'm sure Jonathan will be ready to go. He will help our team. #49ers

Anthony Davis ********@AnthonyDavis76 2m @J_Martin71 Welcome to the Team Bro
Both Martin and Gabbert are such low-risk moves I don't know why anyone would be upset. If they don't perform they will be gone. I am very happy with everything that has happened so far. Dawson and Boldin back, Whitner gone but for that money I had no interest.
Seattle isn't gonna have a field day with this guy.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Jesus Christ, I hope to dear lord he's not that bad.

Aldon has done that to most of the tackles he's played against. Not really a fair comparison
[ Edited by wysiwyg on Mar 11, 2014 at 8:51 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Want nothing to do with this spineless p***y and all the drama that comes with him. Haven't been this pissed about a 49ers acquisition since the Brandon Jacobs signing. Hopefully he's cut in preseason. Hate, hate, hate this; no reason for it at all.

So you're crying like a little girl about a guy getting signed? Okay, you want a Kleenex Mr. Internet Tough Guy?
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Mar 11, 2014 at 8:52 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

So you're crying like a little girl about a guy getting signed? Okay, you want Kleenex Mr. Internet Tough Guy?

Still the ORIGINAL and best meme

Originally posted by wysiwyg:

So you're crying like a little girl about a guy getting signed? Okay, you want Kleenex Mr. Internet Tough Guy?

Still the ORIGINAL and best meme

Its amazing all these people talking s**t about Martin online wouldn't say a damn thing to his face. Bunch of overly frustrated middle-aged guys with anger management issues.
Its amazing all these people talking s**t about Martin online wouldn't say a damn thing to his face. Bunch of overly frustrated middle-aged guys with anger management issues.

Sounds like a large group of Incognitos.

Not me, I agree with you. I think for a conditional 7th it is pure Harbaalke genius

What do we have to lose?

One our 4 supplemental 7ths who are only going to get poached off our practice squad?
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

Sounds like a large group of Incognitos.

POD
Share 49ersWebzone