There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Plain Jane Mary Blaine Gabbert G Train

wow really shows how much confidence Harbs has in Kap that he went and traded for Blaine Gabbert to replace him

• jrg
  • Veteran
CHOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
  • dj43
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
My problem with Gabbert is that he's so damn timid. You watch him play and his knees are literally buckling beneath him. The guy is shaky in the pocket, and he often flinches, throwing off his back foot with no one around him. It's actually hilarious to watch. Hope Harbaugh can get him to snap out of it.

Harbaugh is going to be very busy between now and September. A lot of polishing yet to be done with Kaepernick and now Gabbert is added to his "to do" list.

I agree Gabbert looked very insecure in the pocket and had horrible fundamentals. I know he was playing on a junk team but it is hard to imagine all of that was about just the supporting cast. He never really showed anything like what an NFL QB should be. We will get a chance to see just how great The Great Quarterback Whisperer actually is.
Wonder if Harbaugh is planning on using a 2 qb system? Have Kaep in there to run and throw deep, while having Gabbert play actual QB. That way we can have a qb that can throw a 5 yard pass accurately and read a defense in Gabbert, and we have Kaep in to keep them off balance.

Could work.
Originally posted by FapForGab:
Wonder if Harbaugh is planning on using a 2 qb system? Have Kaep in there to run and throw deep, while having Gabbert play actual QB. That way we can have a qb that can throw a 5 yard pass accurately and read a defense in Gabbert, and we have Kaep in to keep them off balance.

Could work.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by FapForGab:

Could work.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Head & Shoulders might have a new candidate for a commercial
What's the cap hit with this guy?
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
My problem with Gabbert is that he's so damn timid. You watch him play and his knees are literally buckling beneath him. The guy is shaky in the pocket, and he often flinches, throwing off his back foot with no one around him. It's actually hilarious to watch. Hope Harbaugh can get him to snap out of it.

Harbaugh is going to be very busy between now and September. A lot of polishing yet to be done with Kaepernick and now Gabbert is added to his "to do" list.

I agree Gabbert looked very insecure in the pocket and had horrible fundamentals. I know he was playing on a junk team but it is hard to imagine all of that was about just the supporting cast. He never really showed anything like what an NFL QB should be. We will get a chance to see just how great The Great Quarterback Whisperer actually is.

yes, i'm sure Harbaugh will cut back on his work with Kap to work with Gabbert. Just like he did after the team traded for Colt McCoy--those dudes were like BFF's.