LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Which of the three "old" pass rushers would you like to see on the niners?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which of the three "old" pass rushers would you like to see on the niners?

Going off of an affordable contract of course, no crazy salaries just hypothetical wishful thinking.
I am an avid supporter of Ahmad Brooks and all, but I just cant help thinking about Aldon Smith and Demarcus Ware hunting down QBs together...
Ware! Only for a good deal though!
Jared Allen... it can't hurt having two cowboys on defense.
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Jared Allen... it can't hurt having two cowboys on defense.

Yeah, and the other two fellers will wanna get paid first and foremost. I reckon Jared would play for less to sniff out a ring...hence the Broncos rumors.
Didn't realize that Bennett re-signed with the Seahawks, otherwise, I would have guessed that one of these guys would have ended up there.

As for the Niners, if I had to choose, it would be Ware all the way.
[ Edited by TheRatMan13 on Mar 11, 2014 at 5:57 PM ]
none, we're fine in this category and Tank is coming
Were not getting any, but I would go with Ware.
All of these guys want to get paid well, you're nuts if you think otherwise. Reportedly Denver is having second thoughts about Allen because he's not giving them any sort of discount and looking for a full sized payday.
Ware would be dope...but so would his salary expectations. With Tank ready & raring to go, we're set on the edge. with the signings of Bethea and Wright, Baalke could grab one of the DL studs early...don't be surprised if he does. Could be Tuitt, Easley or someone else. Just another advantage Baalke's gained...

Originally posted by matt49er:
none, we're fine in this category and Tank is coming

this plus Lemonier
^Im excited bout Lemon, Ill play along and go with Ware and Aldon tandem and get brooks to play MLB
None.
Seattle in the mix for Allen
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/11/report-jared-allen-speakng-with-bears-seahawks-2/
Tank and Lemonier.
Share 49ersWebzone