There are 172 users in the forums

Blaine Gabbert

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
I will never root for this guy. He's of the Tim Rattey, Ken Dorsey , Chris Weinke ilk.

As someone who actually saw them play. I can say you sir obviously did not.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by cciowa:
that means our team falls on their ass. nice fan

I will never root for this guy. He's of the Tim Rattey, Ken Dorsey , Chris Weinke ilk.

So if he wins, what team you gonna root for?

Wow, that is some weird stuff for a "fan" of a team. I didn't care if it was Rattan, Dorsey, or a troglidyte, while they are on the field I hope for success.
I still think Blaine will take the starting job since he can keep the offense on schedule which is even more important against very good defenses like Seattle.
I think if we want to win in our decision Blaine gives us the better chance.

While Kapernick will have big plays here and there he does not do a good job at keeping the offense moving. Look at his passing yards and comp. % in his last three games against Seattle:

124 yards 54%, 141 58%, 121 yards 55%

That's really bad. Really the only good game he had against Seattle was the NFC Champ game. Even here his passing stats were only 153 yards 58%, but he had 130 yards rushing.

It's a small sample but Blaines stats were 264 yards 65% comp against Seattle.

Kapernick needs to show that he can correctly run the offense and keep it on schedule if he wants a chance of winning the starting job.
I hope this guy falls flat on his ass tonight

I hope your posts mutate into something meaningful some day.
Originally posted by Jiks:

'Fan' rooting for a player over their team. Sad. Pathetic.
Originally posted by matguy87:
I still think Blaine will take the starting job since he can keep the offense on schedule which is even more important against very good defenses like Seattle.
I think if we want to win in our decision Blaine gives us the better chance.

While Kapernick will have big plays here and there he does not do a good job at keeping the offense moving. Look at his passing yards and comp. % in his last three games against Seattle:

124 yards 54%, 141 58%, 121 yards 55%

That's really bad. Really the only good game he had against Seattle was the NFC Champ game. Even here his passing stats were only 153 yards 58%, but he had 130 yards rushing.

It's a small sample but Blaines stats were 264 yards 65% comp against Seattle.

Kapernick needs to show that he can correctly run the offense and keep it on schedule if he wants a chance of winning the starting job.

And these are things coaches look at when making these decisions...who gives you the best chance to win against your division leaders? If you can't win within your division, you'll be out of the NFL in the fastest way.
I hope this guy falls flat on his ass tonight
Originally posted by Jcool:

Marginally better maybe.

I'll be rooting for the #1 pick in the draft or for the better QB we already have on this roster to be given the job he deserves.

Marginally better maybe.

I'll be rooting for the #1 pick in the draft or for the better QB we already have on this roster to be given the job he deserves.

Ahhh yes, the almighty mystery franchise QB that is drafted and becomes the next Joe Montana. Happens every year from those top 10 picks.

Originally posted by NCommand:

'Fan' rooting for a player over their team. Sad. Pathetic.

I'm curious but how many wins do you actually see Gabbert getting?? If he plays a full season
Ahhh yes, the almighty mystery franchise QB that is drafted and becomes the next Joe Montana. Happens every year from those top 10 picks.

I said #1 pick, not draft a QB. Pay attention buddy

I said #1 pick, not draft a QB. Pay attention buddy
so who would you pick then ?

Marginally better maybe.

No real fan roots for the team to lose out to get a number one draft pick just because a player they don't like does well.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
ITTTTTTTTTTT DOESSNTTTTT MATTTTERRR IFFFFF No real fan roots for the team to lose out to get a number one draft pick just because a player they don't like does well..... WHAT matter is that ..

SUNSHINE WILL FIND A WAY TO WIN!!!

WHHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone