There are 227 users in the forums

Blaine Gabbert

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Blaine says he thinks America is great. Not surprised he's the real American.

USA USA USA USA
Is it Blaine Gabbert ? OR Just always Blame Gabbert ?
[ Edited by highway49 on Aug 27, 2016 at 6:31 PM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

USA USA USA USA

• Stud
Originally posted by Stud:
Originally posted by Blindfury:
Originally posted by captveg:
On 3 attempts, while leading a touchdown drive on 1 of the 2 drives. If this was out of 15 attempts over the course of 4-6 drives wherein they didn't score you'd have a better point.

He lead the drive? He accounted for 14 yards. Hyde more than doubled that production on one run.

Lol. He started the drive with a 9 yard run. We get it dude. You love Kap and any competition to him sucks and is racist.

I bet after Kap did nothing after 3 drives he cried all night

Probably. Poor guy
Originally posted by Tman:

USA USA USA USA

This x 10000000...............
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by mojave45:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Some of you are actually excited to see this guy start?

Lolololol

What other options do we have? Please enlighten us.....

Yup. Blaine is it. It isn't like we have a lot of choice.

What I'm saying that were screwed no matter who starts at qb. But some people are actually excited that Gabbert is gonna be our starter lol

Hes mediocre, Kap is crap, Driskell is too raw

Those are our options

At least Gabbert can move ball

Good call.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Gabby can get us around our win total (5), Driskell gonna get us a couple of wins too. 49ers over 6 wins, get paid... BOOK IT!!
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Good call.

Luke Falk.

Blaine. Making America great again.
I think it is quite interesting to watch people debate this Kap vs Gabbert argument on here. Gabbert is going to be the starter people, hands down, no questions about it......why? Because Kap is not even the same person he once was when he was a rookie into his first couple seaons. The mans mentality towards football, towards life, towards the organization, has completely changed. Quite honestly I don't know that Kap doesn't have the early signs of mental illness and that is no joke. I don't know if the dude really wants to play football any longer or if he is becoming radicalized in the BLM movement (which is a complete sham and unsupported by facts). Gabbert was a top 10 draft pick, went to a horrible team, was hurt and was immature as a young man. Gabbert has matured, is athletic, can read a D better than his competition at his point, and has far better NFL QB mechanics then Kap. Gabbert though not amazing by any stretch of the imagination is the better QB NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Kap is not the same person, don't expect to see 2012 Kap ever again folks, get over it. Different coaches, different scheme, different team, DIFFERENT KAP! Gabbert is out QB this year and I personally believe he has potential but is not a guarantee. Time will tell, but maybe if he becomes the unquestioned starter he can stop thinking about that being on his plate and focus on tuning his game. He needs to be a little more accurate, he needs to try and push the ball further down field on 3rd down, and he needs to cement himself as the true team leader here. After this season, either he will be sufficient for this team and offense, or he will be replaced by a FA or draft pick. Either way KAP is gone folks in every sense of the word. I was a huge Kap supporter when he first started and for the following years. He just is gone. Lets root hard for the team we have, not what we want players to be, but that doesn't mean we can't expect improvement from Gabbert as he becomes more versed in the offensive system.
//
[ Edited by wolfpack2192 on Aug 27, 2016 at 7:52 PM ]

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Good call.

Luke Falk.

Can he run doe?
  • titan
  • Veteran
Blaine Gabbert winner by default. Competition turned out to be a self media promoter that doesn't like football. I hope he has enough followers so he can start making money in his new social media career.
Originally posted by titan:
Blaine Gabbert winner by default. Competition turned out to be a self media promoter that doesn't like football. I hope he has enough followers so he can start making money in his new social media career.

We should just cut his lame ass
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Good call.

Luke Falk.

Can he run doe?

He can run, but let's just stay away from those types of QB's already. Much rather have a QB utilize the weapons on the field instead of running for the marathon.
Originally posted by wolfpack2192:
I think it is quite interesting to watch people debate this Kap vs Gabbert argument on here. Gabbert is going to be the starter people, hands down, no questions about it......why? Because Kap is not even the same person he once was when he was a rookie into his first couple seaons. The mans mentality towards football, towards life, towards the organization, has completely changed. Quite honestly I don't know that Kap doesn't have the early signs of mental illness and that is no joke. I don't know if the dude really wants to play football any longer or if he is becoming radicalized in the BLM movement (which is a complete sham and unsupported by facts). Gabbert was a top 10 draft pick, went to a horrible team, was hurt and was immature as a young man. Gabbert has matured, is athletic, can read a D better than his competition at his point, and has far better NFL QB mechanics then Kap. Gabbert though not amazing by any stretch of the imagination is the better QB NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Kap is not the same person, don't expect to see 2012 Kap ever again folks, get over it. Different coaches, different scheme, different team, DIFFERENT KAP! Gabbert is out QB this year and I personally believe he has potential but is not a guarantee. Time will tell, but maybe if he becomes the unquestioned starter he can stop thinking about that being on his plate and focus on tuning his game. He needs to be a little more accurate, he needs to try and push the ball further down field on 3rd down, and he needs to cement himself as the true team leader here. After this season, either he will be sufficient for this team and offense, or he will be replaced by a FA or draft pick. Either way KAP is gone folks in every sense of the word. I was a huge Kap supporter when he first started and for the following years. He just is gone. Lets root hard for the team we have, not what we want players to be, but that doesn't mean we can't expect improvement from Gabbert as he becomes more versed in the offensive system.
//

Share 49ersWebzone