LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

49ers Release S Antoine Bethea *Updated 3/7/17*

I don't think AB looked bad. He has been the same. It's just that our defensive speed has improved by a lot. ABs teammates are making him look slow.

Just waiting for the day Tartt takes over.
It looked like he was a little slow and out of position when reacting to some of those routes along the hashes, especially early in the game.
Welp, solid enough to start still. I want a WR so bad I'd be willing to trade him lol.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
At this point in the season I think we still need him for his leadership and to help the youngsters out in the secondary.
[ Edited by jcs on Sep 13, 2016 at 8:36 PM ]
Should have traded him for a 5th and used tha money to keep Boldin Mr. Short yardage would be perfect for those mesh crossing routes.
Eff a 5th. I rather keep him lol. Hes still solid, if he was a liability Kelly would not hold Tartt back if they thought he was an upgrade. I think every position out there is earned. Id have to watch the film I suppose to truly give better input. Youd think the staff is on top of it doe haha,
I'm with keeping him all season unless Tartt or another saftey just far exceeds him.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Tartt looks insanely fast. I wonder where he is mentally. It's probably just a matter of time.

He'll take over before season ends.

But no rush either. Slowly work him in along with Garnett and Streater and Ray-Ray.

Anybody else?

Agreed
Originally posted by tohara3:
Tartt looks insanely fast. I wonder where he is mentally. It's probably just a matter of time.

But no rush either. Slowly work him in along with Garnett and Streater and Ray-Ray.

Anybody else?

Agreed

Originally posted by tohara3:

Anybody else?

Agreed

Of course this guy gets toasted for 50.

This guy has been trash. Gtfo.

He sucks and has sucked. Wondering why he keeps playing
He got roasted all day long today
Start Tartt, Bethea is a liability.
Originally posted by niners94:
Start Tartt, Bethea is a liability.

YES PLEASE..he easily played the worst game out of anyone on the defense..you cant single cover him aganst against anyone he will lose the match up..
father time is a b***h
Share 49ersWebzone