LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

49ers Release S Antoine Bethea *Updated 3/7/17*

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Homer:
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
The name ain't gold for nothin, CC.

You know... It's been years and I never asked you what the hell the CC stood for.

Community college
i did go to iowa central community college in fort dodge iowa for two years. dumped a can of beer into the dryer of a mentally challenged guy as he was drying his clothes I am a kinder and gentler cciowa now.
Antoine Bethea came away with a "great" first impression when it began Tuesday. Bethea tweeted: "I can tell you one thing … WE WILL BE IN SHAPE!!!"
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Antoine Bethea came away with a "great" first impression when it began Tuesday. Bethea tweeted: "I can tell you one thing … WE WILL BE IN SHAPE!!!"

he, smith and hyde have all said the same thing. the players are in! i think the players are glad to be back to working hard with some people who know what the hell they are doing
I wonder if we pull the trigger Tomorrow or Saturday on either Bethea or Davis N stock up on more picks for next yrs draft.

More amo for next yr so we can draft Myles Garrett
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Totally disagree. Would much rather have Whitner.

LOL, what????
Tick, tock....
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
Tick, tock....

i do not think so
He'll start for sure
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
He'll start for sure

LOL, what????

Crazy, Whitner wasn't worth the deal CLE gave him, or what we gave Bethea. And anyway, where is Donte anyway, he was cut by CLE?

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

LOL, what????

Crazy, Whitner wasn't worth the deal CLE gave him, or what we gave Bethea. And anyway, where is Donte anyway, he was cut by CLE?
hie is hoping that the cowboys take a look at him. if you can get over the so called awesome hits from whitner in 2011 you will see bethea is better more well rounded player and in my opinion we could not ask for a better mentor back there for the kids this year. plus he can still play the game
Originally posted by cciowa:

LOL, what????

hie is hoping that the cowboys take a look at him. if you can get over the so called awesome hits from whitner in 2011 you will see bethea is better more well rounded player and in my opinion we could not ask for a better mentor back there for the kids this year. plus he can still play the game

Agreed Bethea is a all around better player.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

LOL, what????

Agreed Bethea is a all around better player.

i should argue with you just to argue with you cuz that is the trendy thing to do to you but i will refrain
This guy was a HUGE reason for giving up tds so much last year.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
This guy was a HUGE reason for giving up tds so much last year.

there were alot of reasons in my opinion.
Share 49ersWebzone