There are 185 users in the forums

Sept 2014 Opening day at " The RED Tag ! "

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Before , during or after this season the stadium and the things that happen there .... a Name will arise !

Are we all callin her Levis stadium for now ?

Till she speaks ?

Im sayin ! RED TAG !

Kick me if you want crazy potato ! LOL LOL !

What can ya,ll come up with ?
what
That is almost as bad as red fog
The Russell Wilson Sponsor
The "RED BOX"

Every nick name for this stadium will suck as long as Levi's owns the naming right.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
FOJ

Field of Jeans. It is cheesy, terrible and not easy to say. Like it or not, that is the nickname of this stadium until a broadcaster / someone from the 9ers stumbles onto the perfect name during a call or interview.
DP
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Mar 7, 2014 at 11:56 PM ]
Originally posted by verb1der:
Every nick name for this stadium will suck as long as Levi's owns the naming right.

Silicon Valley right? THE GRID!! What's the guys name from Encom? Movie TRON?? Gridiron to GRID!! Cheesy but hey what else we got. At least we can incorporate the name with all the savvy tech and maybe it catches on. WiFi everywhere and whatnot.

I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see and then one day I got in...Kevin Flynn
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Mar 8, 2014 at 12:40 AM ]
Originally posted by sfout:
FOJ

Field of Jeans. It is cheesy, terrible and not easy to say. Like it or not, that is the nickname of this stadium until a broadcaster / someone from the 9ers stumbles onto the perfect name during a call or interview.

My nickname won't go over well with the namesake sponsor but it can surely fit with the theme of the Valley and the amenities throughout the stadium. Interconnectivity is the emphasis unlike anywhere else! Funny thing is if we on the Zone settle on a nickname and run with it and it makes sense I bet Jed takes to it as well as folk everywhere all over football
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Mar 8, 2014 at 12:02 AM ]

Guessing "Levi's".
Originally posted by English:
Guessing "Levi's".

The nickname can't be the actual name can it? Oh well it will have to do! It just sucks that we can't use our imagination. Even Jed tried to find a nickname and settled on Field of Jeans! But Levis sounds a heck of a lot better than what Jed came up with. Simple and to the point
another stupid nickname, congrats
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Red fog baby, red fog baby, fog it up, fog it up! LOL.
Originally posted by five1oh:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Red fog baby, red fog baby, fog it up, fog it up! LOL.

And then the fog horn. LOL! Thinking of it I doubt they port the horn down there. Even though it is still called the SF 49ers now that the actual stadium is near San Jose I would be surprised if they blew the horn in Levis. Ain't no Bay Bridge near the city limits of Santa Clara. Maybe now when we score there will be like some retro video game mission complete chime or something of that nature or a power up thing. Hey man its the off season. We running out of things to chat about
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Mar 8, 2014 at 2:26 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone