LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

What one thing excites you the most about next seasons 49er team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What one thing excites you the most about next seasons 49er team?

• dugo
  • Veteran
That I made it and I'm still alive to see another 49er football season WOOHOO!!!
[ Edited by dugo on Mar 4, 2014 at 10:46 AM ]
Lattimore. He sorta represent the adversity and new talent to the team. That also includes the rest of the guys on that list.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
ck being better next year that what he was last year,, and that is no knock on him last year at all , if you remove num nuts roman from the picture, i was very pleased with cks progression and productivity last year
1. Our D-Line in general with Tank, Ian Williams back etc.
2. Patton's progression into his 2nd year. Will he hold off a rookie for that 3rd WR spot? I wouldnt mind seeing him lining up wide in 3 WR sets, with Boldin in the slot. Boldin can ruin a 3rd CB on any team and likey break a few tackles as well.
3. Kendell Hunter's role. We will see how he plays in pre season and early in Sept if he can hold off Lattimore. I still like the way Hunter runs. Never really given too many carries to see what he can do.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
I'm excited to see the continued growth of Michael Crabtree, the debut of Marcus Lattimore and whether Tramaine Brock can keep elevating his play.
12 draft picks to target top flight players in positions of need.
Neither of those options. I'm excited to see how this years draft class will impact the team. I have a feeling the 49ers are going to ask a lot out of them.
[ Edited by adrenaline on Mar 4, 2014 at 12:39 PM ]
A full, healthy WR corps together for a full offseason and season. CK getting to work with Crabs, Boldin, Patton, and hopefully a high round draft pick all off season and then having them all healthy for a full year.

That will be the real difference maker IMO and show whether we have the right weapons (including CK) on this team to create an truly elite offense to match our overpowering D.

There is no question in my mind, that with a few more/better weapons and/or game plan that better uses those weapons, we score TDs instead of FGs at a higher percentage and that is the difference in a few extra wins and homefield advantage in the playoffs, and ultimately winning a SB.

Settling for FGs and allowing teams to stay in games last year cost us the division and the SB. A more diverse and efficient offense solves that problem and puts us in the driver's seat for SB#6.
[ Edited by TexasNiner on Mar 4, 2014 at 1:05 PM ]
All about the QB. Kap is awesome, but he has plenty to improve upon. If he does, he could be scary good.
Lattimore

Some badass QB in the 2nd round that helps push Kap to the next level. And is turned over for a high first to some QB needy team.

And then Lattimore and Culliver.
[ Edited by OregonNiner87 on Mar 4, 2014 at 1:52 PM ]
First and foremost, I'd like to see HaRoman expand and broaden the offense and their philosophy - I want to see an improved, polished, and refined passing attack. I want to see more production in the RZ (more TDs, less FGs), improved time clock management, and cutting down on these goofy mistakes we seem to make every game more than most teams (false starts).

Our defense is dynamite, they're a powerhouse, we know that and so does the rest of the league. But if we want to be CHAMPIONS next year, I think this will rely on if the offense can evolve and go to the next level. It's time.

I love Kap, I think he has a bright future but he has plenty of work to do himself (pocket presence, progressions, clock management, etc). $18M QB? Prove it, son. Boldin coming back next year, Crabtree and Patton will be healthy, we'll surely be drafting at least 1 WR before round 3. No excuses. He wants to get paid like an $18M QB, he'll need to play like one and be more consistent.

Excited for Lattimore and Tank - if they're everything we think they can be, it's sweet because it'll be like having two extra first rounders which is huge . Excited for Levi's Stadium debut as well.
Originally posted by dugo:
That I made it and I'm still alive to see another 49er football season WOOHOO!!!

You nailed it!
Getting back to the SB baby!!!
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
You nailed it!

That's what she said
Share 49ersWebzone