LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

What one thing excites you the most about next seasons 49er team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What one thing excites you the most about next seasons 49er team?

I am not excited for next season at all. See I have come to the realization that the winner of the SB is who the NFL wants to win, to some degree, and no longer have faith in the system. It is not "the best team wins". If anything I am waiting on next season to prove it rock solidly and force me completely away from NFL football. I come to the zone to check up on the Niners more out of habit and boredom than anything.
A full season of Boldin and Crabtree together.
The hype/drama/build-up. Feels like a Superbowl season/WWE Main Event in the making.
Originally posted by WINiner:
I am not excited for next season at all. See I have come to the realization that the winner of the SB is who the NFL wants to win, to some degree, and no longer have faith in the system. It is not "the best team wins". If anything I am waiting on next season to prove it rock solidly and force me completely away from NFL football. I come to the zone to check up on the Niners more out of habit and boredom than anything.

Wow, but you're not the first person I've heard say that(or read)
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Roman learning how to design better plays / passing game, especially in the end zone, and CK7 learning how to be a better pocket passer...
That the Super Bowl at the end of the season will Super Bowl 49
Originally posted by sspiker:
A full season of Boldin and Crabtree together.

That's mine too...
Originally posted by LVJay:
Roman learning how to design better plays / passing game, especially in the end zone, and CK7 learning how to be a better pocket passer...

Didn't have my glasses on. I thought I read Roman leaving....
Another Super Bowl push. Feels good to be a yearly contender again.

There isn't any one thing...to a man, the Niners know they can win it all. They've come very close the last two years and now it's time to seal the deal. Even before the draft, they have Carradine, Lattimore, Marquardt, Dial, Ian Williams, Bruce Miller all coming back. They have Patton to augment Boldin and Crabtree. They'll have 12 picks in the draft. I think they'll re-sign Whitner and Dawson, very possibly others like Wright. Kilgore will take over at C, so our interior OL gets younger and stronger. Kap is working harder than ever. Our offensive backfield will be deeper than ever. All Harbaugh's key coaches are still on board. This team is poised to win it all. Period.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
There isn't any one thing...to a man, the Niners know they can win it all. They've come very close the last two years and now it's time to seal the deal. Even before the draft, they have Carradine, Lattimore, Marquardt, Dial, Ian Williams, Bruce Miller all coming back. They have Patton to augment Boldin and Crabtree. They'll have 12 picks in the draft. I think they'll re-sign Whitner and Dawson, very possibly others like Wright. Kilgore will take over at C, so our interior OL gets younger and stronger. Kap is working harder than ever. Our offensive backfield will be deeper than ever. All Harbaugh's key coaches are still on board. This team is poised to win it all. Period.

great post Corva! I agree man, I really hope it comes together this year and we get #6, would love to see Cowboy and Gore get a ring and join the Steelers with 6 SBs, especially during the debut Levi Stadium season and SB 49, seems like destiny!
Crabs, Boldin, VD, high draft pick WR, Patton and Kap all together from the get go
our wealth of draft picks ....we have the means to improve the team in a big way ...we should be tip top on both sides of the ball once all the work building the roster is complete

plus seeing Tank and Lattimore on the field is gonna be bad ass
Lattimore is definitely no. 1 but I feel like this is kaps last chance he deserves the big 18 mill per year.
Share 49ersWebzone