Tony Jerrod Eddie

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Sack artist

Lmao
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Dude got one ball out the cup......amazing.....I wonder how much backflips this guy can do?

lol
We only drafted Golden Hat guys. Thats why we signed Jerod-Eddie as a FA, because he is a Golden Cup player.

I don't see what is such a big deal? All these guys are experts at "Ball-fu," they just usually aren't stupid enough to do it when everyone can see. You gotta wait till the pile is bigger and more established first.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Anthony Davis does not approve.....

LOL, can't wait for the inevitable fight to break out.
I think it's pretty clear he had possession of the ball on this one
Originally posted by Ether:
How does this guy have 3 first names?

One for each ball. Wait...
Originally posted by Baugh_Area:
I think it's pretty clear he had possession of the ball on this one

LOL
I thought his name sounded familiar

And in slow mo....

All jokes aside though I hope he makes it one way or another it would help fill a future need for cheap and leave options open for other moves
Sounds like he is playing well in drills so far, we will see how he does in the pre-season.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Practice squad if he's lucky.
Practice Sqauder, with chance next season, if Sopoaga or/and RJF are gone. Maybe a late season add if a injury happens, hopefully not.
Send him to the opposing team's showers.
I thought this thread seemed familiar ..

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/165612-we-just-signed-tony-jerod-eddie/search=Tony%20Jerod-Eddie

even if it is hilarious...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows Defensive lineman Tony Jerod-Eddie being called up to #49ers 53-man roster. here's why ... http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/12/49ers-to-promote-dl-jerod-eddie-to-53-man-roster.html ;…
Share 49ersWebzone