LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

Daniel Kilgore Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Bobdawg78:
I agree, Garnett needs to play his natural position of LG to see if he can get it going. He'd also be sandwiched between to Pro Bowl players in Staley and Zuttah. My line would be Staley-Garnett-Zuttah-Kilgore_Brown, with guys like Gilliam, Beadles, Fusco backing them up, perhaps one more if we go with 9 OL.

We need Garnett at LG, and we anchor the OL around that. Sandwiched between the two Pro Bowls and get the RBs to run behind them.
Maiocco said Kilgore is the "no-questions-asked starter at center." He said Kilgore has had a tremendous camp and that the coaches love him.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Maiocco said Kilgore is the "no-questions-asked starter at center." He said Kilgore has had a tremendous camp and that the coaches love him.

Arg...too bad he's as weak in strength as they come. Granted this lateral scheme will help a lot. I'm glad he's having a great camp though. But the first time the coaches see him pancaked they'll change their mind. LOL

All that Zuttah hype for nothing.

Interesting. I guess this means Zuttah's kicking back out to guard.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

In regards to Zuttah, Maiocco said, "I don't know if Zuttah makes the team." He said Zutttah hasn't played much guard...
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

In regards to Zuttah, Maiocco said, "I don't know if Zuttah makes the team." He said Zutttah hasn't played much guard...

Thanks for for the updates Hero. I'd really be surprised if they cut him though. Veteran body and experience in this type of system. Its still early in camp, so I wouldn't rule out him still getting more time at guard if they do indeed love Kilgore at center.
Zuttah should be the back up C

I'd expect him to be the backup center but wouldn't be super shocked if he wound up getting cut. There was good reason for Baltimore looking to part ways with him this offseason beyond just financial issues. He's definitely on the downside of his career.
Damn, Baalke OL > Lynch OL

That's not good.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I'd expect him to be the backup center but wouldn't be super shocked if he wound up getting cut. There was good reason for Baltimore looking to part ways with him this offseason beyond just financial issues. He's definitely on the downside of his career.

I wanna keep him as insurance for Kilgore whose had injuries in the past. Unless Barnes is right there with him.

Huh?
Originally posted by NCommand:

That's not good.

For reAl. Did we even draft OL this year?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by NCommand:

That's not good.

For reAl. Did we even draft OL this year?

No
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Huh?

LOL...no.
Share 49ersWebzone