LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 412 users in the forums

Daniel Kilgore Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:

I hope so.....Marcus Martin has to be developing PTSD considering how many times DL's have just swatted him away like a fly or left him whiffing and hugging empty air.
Originally posted by frenz:
They waived skov? Wtf why not just put Hyde on IR?

Skov is my peeps
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I hope so.....Marcus Martin has to be developing PTSD considering how many times DL's have just swatted him away like a fly or left him whiffing and hugging empty air.

As excited as I am about Kilgore possibly returning, I was hoping it would light a fire under Martin's ass. But that didn't seem to be the case.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

As excited as I am about Kilgore possibly returning, I was hoping it would light a fire under Martin's ass. But that didn't seem to be the case.

I was at the game killgore put his helmet on and was edging the sidelines when we had the ball just waiting to get the call to get in

He wanted to get in the game bad
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I was at the game killgore put his helmet on and was edging the sidelines when we had the ball just waiting to get the call to get in

I'm pretty sure he did get in for at least a play as an extra blocker.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:

I'm pretty sure he did get in for at least a play as an extra blocker.

Yeah, as a TE.

Thanks for sharing. That gets me even more excited.

Thanks for sharing. That gets me even more excited.

Ah I forgot he got called for an elgible receiver
I'm still trying to figure out why MM is still our center
Kilgore needs to get some playing time at Center to see how he'll respond. I can understand not wanting to start with a full game but let's take some steps.

Originally posted by FourNine49:

I'm trying to figure out how he's still on a NFL active roster. He's literally the worst lineman I've ever seen play for our team and it's not even close.
Originally posted by the_dynasty:

I'm trying to figure out how he's still on a NFL active roster. He's literally the worst lineman I've ever seen play for our team and it's not even close.

Even worse than Kwame Martin?

Worse than Kwame Harris you mean? You bet.Even Kwame "false start" Harris had some good plays. Marcus Martin best plays are the play going away from him and the ones where he doesn't do anything stupid and isn't pushed over. I loved this pick when it was made but the guy looks really bad all around. There isn't a point when your like this is a play that makes him potentially a decent player. Harris had some pedigree. Chilo was also awful but never this awful. I really feel like Goodwin woyld right now make this line much sturdier than it is by himself. This is how bad I think Mm is
Worse than Kwame Harris you mean? You bet.Even Kwame "false start" Harris had some good plays. Marcus Martin best plays are the play going away from him and the ones where he doesn't do anything stupid and isn't pushed over. I loved this pick when it was made but the guy looks really bad all around. There isn't a point when your like this is a play that makes him potentially a decent player. Harris had some pedigree. Chilo was also awful but never this awful. I really feel like Goodwin woyld right now make this line much sturdier than it is by himself. This is how bad I think Mm is

I agree. I thought we got the best center in the draft and he's worse or just as bad as chilo. Both overrated USC lineman. I really thought he would be good too. All the excuses. He's injured. Not anymore. He's inexperienced. Not anymore. He is the weakest big man I have ever seen. Ever.
Share 49ersWebzone