There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Enough hate on Jim/Trent-- focus hate on Ownership

The more I consider what's happening here the more irritated I get w/ ownership (Dr John York..cuz lets face it Jed is the face but John pays the checks)

Harbaugh has every right to ask for a big pay raise..look what he just did for the already filthy rich Yorks...he build them a stadium for free...how you ask?

The success of the last 3yrs is DIRECTLY ATTRIBUTABLE to the success of the 9ers in selling 95% of their SBL's at top dollar. Those SBL's funded pretty much the entire stadium..meaning they build a stadium on the backs of Jim Harbaugh's success on the field..those SBL's wouldn't have sold at such a rate if not for Jim and the players and trent etc.

David Dunn's likely pitching that very thing to York and my guess is that piece of crap cheap dirt bag John York who really pulls the purse strings is holding out now that he got his stadium built for free directly on the back of Jim Harbaugh's success w/ this team

PAY THE MAN..i was w/ Jed on paying him the highest salary if he wins the superbowl b4 but the more I think about how he just got them a stadium for free..PAY THE MAN
It's not simply paying the man. Harbaugh wants more power, which would encroach on Baalke (and Paraag, to an extent).

I'm focusing my hate on f*ggots like PFT/Florio and LaCanfora. They're never again getting a single page view from me again. PFT = TMZ of football.
i got no problem making him the highest paid coach in the league. it dont count against the cap and we are heading from new revenue streams in the new stadium. i do think he wants more power and i'm not sure how its going to shake down. i'd give him control over the 53 but i'm not sure thats what they want to do.
I've heard Jed come on the radio and various other media sources all support Jed when he says Harbaugh can't be the highest paid til he wins a superbowl

who gives a fck....harbaugh just build you a free stadium

what kind of arrogance is this..it has to be John York...its $8M/yr, pay him, those SBL's sold for one reason and one reason only...his success w/ this team
Originally posted by iLL49er:
I've heard Jed come on the radio and various other media sources all support Jed when he says Harbaugh can't be the highest paid til he wins a superbowl

what kind of arrogance is this..it has to be John York...its $8M/yr, pay him, those SBL's sold for one reason and one reason only...his success w/ this team

it makes no sense. things like that change all the time. flacco was the highest paid qb, then ryan, rodgers and romo all got real close to him or passed him outright. samething with coaches. pete carroll as a failed .500 nfl coach in 2 different stops got over 6 million per season which was close to the top of the list for coaches. NOW it looks fine cus he won it all, but at the time it was certainly expensive. yeah he hasnt won a super bowl, but he is damn close which means he should be in their category too.
  • pd24
  • Veteran

You never heard that because Jed never said that. Post a link or quit spreading lies.
How about hating no one, but recognizing that sh*t happens in any profession that combines big egos with big money and is covered 24/7 by multiple forms of invasive media?
It's hard for me to accept that this is all about the money. If it is, then yeah the Yorks need to be taken to the wood shed . . . but I think the dispute is more complicated than that.
Originally posted by pd24:

You never heard that because Jed never said that. Post a link or quit spreading lies.

go on knbr..he said it on an interview...their podcasts have it

he said something to the effect of "look, if jim wins the superbowl i'll be more than happy to make him the highest paid coach"

this was b4 the playoffs started
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
It's hard for me to accept that this is all about the money. If it is, then yeah the Yorks need to be taken to the wood shed . . . but I think the dispute is more complicated than that.

what ever it is about we shouldn't care..the fact is their got a free stadium MAINLY because of jim harbaugh. pay him

those sbl's don't sell at all if the niners weren't so good
If a Superbowl is what it will take to extend Harbaugh, and if it's true Baalke can't stand him, why doesn't Baalke just throw the draft and select s**tty players.
  • pd24
  • Veteran

go on knbr..he said it on an interview...their podcasts have it

he said something to the effect of "look, if jim wins the superbowl i'll be more than happy to make him the highest paid coach"

this was b4 the playoffs started

He didn't say he wouldn't if he didn't. Why make him the highest paid coach? It would look bad across the NFL. He should be top 3 though.
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
If a Superbowl is what it will take to extend Harbaugh, and if it's true Baalke can't stand him, why doesn't Baalke just throw the draft and select s**tty players.

because jim wouldnt play them anyways
He didn't say he wouldn't if he didn't. Why make him the highest paid coach? It would look bad across the NFL. He should be top 3 though.

jed wants to measure harbaugh on the metric of a superbowl win to make him the highest paid

harbaugh's agent will say measure him by the fact he just built you a free stadium by directly impacting the sale of 95% of ur SBL's..that is completely cuz of Jim's success

who has a better case for a raise to $8m/yr? i'd say the guy who makes the very accurate case that he just made the york's even more filthy rich by getting them a free stadium

they should reward him for that alone
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

what ever it is about we shouldn't care..the fact is their got a free stadium MAINLY because of jim harbaugh. pay him

those sbl's don't sell at all if the niners weren't so good

Fine pay him . . . but if I'm the York's I can understand their resistance to being bullied by Harbaugh into blowing up the front office for him.