There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

If it comes down to it, who would you rather have?

If it comes down to it, who would you rather have?

I wish Harbaugh would have got traded to Cleveland. At least then we would be able to see how good of a coach he is without an All-Star cast assembled by his GM.

He would have been fired in 3 years and would have ran back to Michigan with his tail between his legs.
Originally posted by SteveYoung:
I wish Harbaugh would have got traded to Cleveland. At least then we would be able to see how good of a coach he is without an All-Star cast assembled by his GM.

He would have been fired in 3 years and would have ran back to Michigan with his tail between his legs.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

So you think he would have had as much success there as he did here?

Cleveland with Harbaugh would be lucky to go 6-10. The truth hurts.
[ Edited by SteveYoung on Feb 24, 2014 at 6:27 PM ]
It all comes down to if Harbaugh needs a change. Look at Jimmy Johnson, he left a dynasty at it's' peak because of front office tension. That Cowboy team could easily have won 4 in a row if Johnson stayed. The way I see it if Harbaugh is leaving by his choice in the next year or two, keep Baalke. The team could dump Baalke and Harbaugh could still bolt.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
It all comes down to if Harbaugh needs a change. Look at Jimmy Johnson, he left a dynasty at it's' peak because of front office tension. That Cowboy team could easily have won 4 in a row if Johnson stayed. The way I see it if Harbaugh is leaving by his choice in the next year or two, keep Baalke. The team could dump Baalke and Harbaugh could still bolt.

Funny you mention Jimmy Johnson. His predecessor Barry Switzer led the Cowboys to the NFCC game losing to us in his first year as HC and a Super Bowl win in his 2nd season. Funny what a coach can do with an All-Star team.
[ Edited by SteveYoung on Feb 24, 2014 at 6:31 PM ]
Originally posted by SteveYoung:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

So you think he would have had as much success there as he did here?

Cleveland with Harbaugh would be lucky to go 6-10. The truth hurts.

Truth? You mean your opinion.

The TRUTH is that we'll never know. But the best inidcator of the future is to look at the past and JH has won everywhere he went.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 24, 2014 at 6:32 PM ]
Originally posted by Raul98:
Baalke drafted AJ Jenkins end of thread.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alshon Jeffrey and DE Kendall Reyes on the Board and Baalke takes a skinny, wimpy weak WR no one ever heard of.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Truth? You mean your opinion.

The TRUTH is that we'll never know. But the best inidcator of the future is to look at the past and JH has won everywhere he went.

Did he win a SuperBowl as a player?
Did he win a National Championship as a NCAA coach?
Did he win a SuperBowl as a HC?

Coming in 2nd place year after year counts for sweet jack all.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alshon Jeffrey and DE Kendall Reyes on the Board and Baalke takes a skinny, wimpy weak WR no one ever heard of.

So he missed on one player out of 30 he has drafted and you want to hang him? Wow.

Why not blame our HC for sticking with Roman or not being able to use our weapons to their fullest?
Originally posted by SteveYoung:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

So you think he would have had as much success there as he did here?

Cleveland with Harbaugh would be lucky to go 6-10. The truth hurts.
He has turned every program around at every stop he has been at
Originally posted by SteveYoung:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alshon Jeffrey and DE Kendall Reyes on the Board and Baalke takes a skinny, wimpy weak WR no one ever heard of.

So he missed on one player out of 30 he has drafted and you want to hang him? Wow.

Why not blame our HC for sticking with Roman or not being able to use our weapons to their fullest?

He missed on every player in 2012 and its up in the air about 2013
The thing for me is, I think JH helps this 49ers team More Psychologically then he does x's and o's. Having said that, basically the same 49er team went 8-8 and 6-10 under Dinglebary and yet Harbaugh was a Good Enough coach to win 36 games in 3 years with a SB appearance also. Is there even a reason this should be debated?? I'd give Harbaugh a 3 year $25million extension and let him have a say in FAs and drafts too. Not all the say but some say.
This is all Romans fault. His faulty play calling is making us doubt Harbaugh.



Seattle fans are probably laughing at us right now..
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
He has turned every program around at every stop he has been at

And loses every big game he has been in when it counts.

Is is also debatable who should be credited for our success. Like I said, would Harbaugh be able to take Cleveland this year and turn them around so quickly?
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
He missed on every player in 2012 and its up in the air about 2013

But drafted 6 All-Pro's as well. Can any other GM say the same in such a short amount of time?