There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014 Team Needs - Updates

Fou Fonoti!!!??? You've got to hope someone named Fou Fonoti progresses enough to be a factor just because of the fricking name. Fou-time; Fou-factor; Fonotilicious, going full-Fonoti, etc. etc. etc.
Originally posted by crake49:
Fou Fonoti!!!??? You've got to hope someone named Fou Fonoti progresses enough to be a factor just because of the fricking name. Fou-time; Fou-factor; Fonotilicious, going full-Fonoti, etc. etc. etc.

Nice!!!!!
needs: lombardi trophy #6
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
needs: lombardi trophy #6

Edited!
#49ers have signed DL @GlennDorsey72 to a two-year contract extension
Stoked!
Originally posted by crake49:
Fou Fonoti!!!??? You've got to hope someone named Fou Fonoti progresses enough to be a factor just because of the fricking name. Fou-time; Fou-factor; Fonotilicious, going full-Fonoti, etc. etc. etc.

Quit Fouing around and get serious!
Yikes!
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Aug 20, 2014 at 6:52 AM ]
Phone quadruple post!
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Aug 20, 2014 at 6:54 AM ]
Redundant post
Hmmm...glitch ahead? Behind? Sorry!
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Aug 20, 2014 at 6:55 AM ]
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3h. In other news, that extension #49ers gave DT Glenn Dorsey yesterday is for 2 more years worth $6.1M in new money with $2.6M guaranteed. He is now signed through 2016. Ian Williams is signed through 2015.

dtg_9er! You are having a field day in here! LOL
Originally posted by NCommand:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3h. In other news, that extension #49ers gave DT Glenn Dorsey yesterday is for 2 more years worth $6.1M in new money with $2.6M guaranteed. He is now signed through 2016. Ian Williams is signed through 2015.

dtg_9er! You are having a field day in here! LOL

More like posting he!! LOL! I was on my phone the past two weeks and had a few glitches.
Lots of updates to the OP.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Lots of updates to the OP.

Thanks NC! Nice to have one location to check things out...also nice to be back on my computer rather than my phone! LOL!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Lots of updates to the OP.

Thanks NC! Nice to have one location to check things out...also nice to be back on my computer rather than my phone! LOL!

That WAS pretty funny.

Yeah, I even added the ST coverage units...one-stop-shopping!