There are 175 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014 Team Needs - Updates

Originally posted by DeUh:
So today is the 1st day of Practice ( no pads ) and with the exception of Alex Boone everyone has reported.

Terrific news are that Jimmie Ward, Tank Carradine and Chris Culliver all are back to 100 percent and ready to go !

Here is the list of players currently on the PUP / NFI List

Active PUP:
LB NaVorro Bowman (knee), NT Ian Williams (lower leg), LB Aaron Lynch (hamstring), Kaleb Ramsey (NA), Garrett Celek (NA).

Active NFI:
RB Marcus Lattimore (knee/hamstring), WR Bruce Ellington (NA), C Marcus Martin (NA), FB Trey Millard (knee), CB Keith Reaser (knee) and G Brandon Thomas (knee).

Alex Boone situation

As Boone did not report to TC the FO put him on Reserve/did not report. With that move Boone does not count against the 90 man roster currently and is fined $30.000 per day.

Go Niners !

Looks like some strategy here for sure and most were very much expected. Putting Celek on gives McDonald and Carrier all the snaps behnd Davis which is great. Williams sucks but somewhat expected given his position requirements (taking on two linemen) and after 4 surgeries. This also gives Dial the in to the 53 as the key backup at NT. We ust need to wait and see re: Lattimore, Ellington and Martin re: the NFI's but the rest were expected. As for BOOne? Get your ass back in camp or you could lose your job...lots of talent with Looney (3 years experience now), Martin, Seymour, etc.
  • DeUh
  • Member
  • Posts: 1,950
Updated Jul 27, 2014

Edit: Aaron Lynch + Marcus Martin avtivated.

Originally posted by DeUh:
Here is the list of players currently on the PUP / NFI / IR List

Active PUP:
LB NaVorro Bowman (knee), NT Ian Williams (lower leg), DE Kaleb Ramsey (NA), TE Garrett Celek (NA).

Active NFI:
RB Marcus Lattimore (knee/hamstring), FB Trey Millard (knee), CB Keith Reaser (knee) and G Brandon Thomas (knee).

IR T Luke Marquardt
Alex Boone situation

As Boone did not report to TC the FO put him on Reserve/did not report. With that move Boone does not count against the 90 man roster currently and is fined $30.000 per day.



Man Hunters injury sucks !

The FO will most definitely put him on Injured Reserve. There would also be the chance to put him on Injured Reserve / Designated to Return though I dont think that there is a chance Hunter will fully recover from a Torn ACL by mid season.
[ Edited by DeUh on Aug 3, 2014 at 2:23 PM ]
a 6th ring

/thread
Originally posted by crabman82:
a 6th ring

/thread

LOL. Agreed save for the /thread. Haha

Updated. Also, I still think we are desperate in needing a swing OT. J. Martin better step up his game big time! Same with Carter B.
  • DeUh
  • Member
  • Posts: 1,950
Originally posted by NCommand:
LOL. Agreed save for the /thread. Haha

Updated. Also, I still think we are desperate in needing a swing OT. J. Martin better step up his game big time! Same with Carter B.

Here you go !

@brian_mcintyre 49ers awarded OT Michael Philipp off waivers from the Dolphins.

Retweeted by Matt Barrows


@MattMaiocco The #49ers claimed Michael Philipp off waivers from the Dolphins. They released QB Kory Faulkner.
[ Edited by DeUh on Jul 29, 2014 at 2:00 PM ]
Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by NCommand:
LOL. Agreed save for the /thread. Haha

Updated. Also, I still think we are desperate in needing a swing OT. J. Martin better step up his game big time! Same with Carter B.

Here you go !

@brian_mcintyre 49ers awarded OT Michael Philipp off waivers from the Dolphins.

Retweeted by Matt Barrows


@MattMaiocco The #49ers claimed Michael Philipp off waivers from the Dolphins. They released QB Kory Faulkner.

I'm convinced...Baalke reads my stuff! LMAO!
Updated...again. :)
[ Edited by NCommand on Jul 29, 2014 at 3:22 PM ]
Ok. Before camp, who predicted the secondary being the strength of the team over the RB group? Wow!
Updates.
  • DeUh
  • Member
  • Posts: 1,950
Originally posted by NCommand:
Updates.





You may want to update the current 90 though. A lot of the players listed were only rookie mini camp tryouts.



Here is our current roster Aug 13, 2014.

Active Roster

QB 4
Colin Kaepernick
Blaine Gabbert
Josh Johnson
Mcleod Bethel-Thompson

RB 6
Frank Gore
Carlos Hyde
LaMichael James
Jewel Hampton
Alfonso Smith
Glenn Winston

FB 2
Bruce Miller
Will Tukuafu

WR 11
Michael Crabtree
Anquan Boldin
Stevie Johnson
Brandon Llyod
Quinton Patton
Bruce Ellington
David Reed
Kassim Osgood
Devon Wylie
Lance Lewis
L´Damian Washington

TE 6
Vernon Davis
Vance McDonald
Derek Carrier
Asante Cleveland
Kevin Greene
Kyle Nelson

OT 5
Joe Staley
Anthony Davis
Jonathan Martin
Carter Bykowski
Ryan Seymour

OG 5
Mike Iupati
Joe Looney
Adam Snyder
Michael Philipp
Al Netter

C 3
Daniel Kilgore
Marcus Martin
Dillon Farrell

NT 4
Ian Williams
Quinton Dial
Mike Purcell
*Glenn Dorsey

DE 6
Justin Smith
Ray McDonald
Tony Jerod-Eddie
Tank Carradine
Demarcus Dobbs
Lawrence Okoye

OLB 6
Aldon Smith
Ahmad Brooks
Corey Lemonier
Dan Skuta
Aaron Lynch
Chase Thomas

ILB 6
Patrick Willis
Michael Wilhoite
Chris Borland
Nick Moody
Shayne Skov
Kion Wilson

CB 7
Tramaine Brock
Chris Culliver
Perrish Cox
Chris Cook
Dontae Johnson
Darryl Morris
Kenneth Acker

S 8
Eric Reid
Antoine Bethea
Jimmie Ward
Craig Dahl
Raymond Ventrone
C.J. Spillman
L.J. McCray
D.J. Campbell

LS/K/P 4
LS Kevin McDermott
K Phil Dawson
P Andy Lee
P Colton Schmidt

Active/Non-Football Injury 4
FB Trey Millard
OG Brandon Thomas
CB Keith Reaser
RB Marcus Lattimore

Active/Physically Unable To Perform 3
ILB NaVorro Bowman
TE Garrett Celek
DE Kaleb Ramsey



Reserve / Did Not Report
OG Alex Boone

Injured Reserve List
RB Kendall Hunter
WR Chuck Jacobs
OT Luke Marquardt
OT Fou Fonoti
ILB Blake Costanzo
[ Edited by DeUh on Aug 13, 2014 at 10:41 AM ]
^^^ DeUh, you are the MAN. The OP has now been updated. Thanks again...
Originally posted by DeUh:

Active/Non-Football Injury 4
FB Trey Millard
OG Brandon Thomas
CB Keith Reaser
RB Marcus Lattimore

Active/Physically Unable To Perform 3
ILB NaVorro Bowman
TE Garrett Celek
DE Kaleb Ramsey

Reserve / Did Not Report
OG Alex Boone

Injured Reserve List
RB Kendall Hunter
WR Chuck Jacobs
OT Luke Marquardt
OT Fou Fonoti
ILB Blake Costanzo

BTW: Look at that list of "reserves." You can have a starting unit better than the Raiders right now. LOL

FB Trey Millard - Looks like he has a ton of potential for next year.
OG Brandon Thomas - A highly touted G who we got at an injury discount.
CB Keith Reaser - Also another CB with a ton of upside.
RB Marcus Lattimore - Duh!
ILB NaVorro Bowman - Get healthy soon, my friend. Best ILB in the game when healthy.
TE Garrett Celek - C-ya but not a bad TE. Good hands, decent blocker.
DE Kaleb Ramsey - I keep hearing this guy has a lot of "Dial-like" potential as well.
OG Alex Boone - F.U.
RB Kendall Hunter - We all know how much Hunter brings to the table. All-around back when healthy.
WR Chuck Jacobs - He was actually looking pretty good until a punter decided to take him down by his facemask.
OT Luke Marquardt - I had him penciled in as our swing-T until...yet again...another season-ending injury.
OT Fou Fonoti - Meh
ILB Blake Costanzo - One of the best ST aces in the game.
  • DeUh
  • Member
  • Posts: 1,950
dp.
[ Edited by DeUh on Aug 13, 2014 at 12:28 PM ]
  • DeUh
  • Member
  • Posts: 1,950
Originally posted by NCommand:
BTW: Look at that list of "reserves." You can have a starting unit better than the Raiders right now. LOL

FB Trey Millard - Looks like he has a ton of potential for next year.
OG Brandon Thomas - A highly touted G who we got at an injury discount.
CB Keith Reaser - Also another CB with a ton of upside.
RB Marcus Lattimore - Duh!
ILB NaVorro Bowman - Get healthy soon, my friend. Best ILB in the game when healthy.
TE Garrett Celek - C-ya but not a bad TE. Good hands, decent blocker.
DE Kaleb Ramsey - I keep hearing this guy has a lot of "Dial-like" potential as well.
OG Alex Boone - F.U.
RB Kendall Hunter - We all know how much Hunter brings to the table. All-around back when healthy.
WR Chuck Jacobs - He was actually looking pretty good until a punter decided to take him down by his facemask.
OT Luke Marquardt - I had him penciled in as our swing-T until...yet again...another season-ending injury.
OT Fou Fonoti - Meh
ILB Blake Costanzo - One of the best ST aces in the game.

This.
[ Edited by DeUh on Aug 13, 2014 at 12:29 PM ]
Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by NCommand:
BTW: Look at that list of "reserves." You can have a starting unit better than the Raiders right now. LOL

FB Trey Millard - Looks like he has a ton of potential for next year.
OG Brandon Thomas - A highly touted G who we got at an injury discount.
CB Keith Reaser - Also another CB with a ton of upside.
RB Marcus Lattimore - Duh!
ILB NaVorro Bowman - Get healthy soon, my friend. Best ILB in the game when healthy.
TE Garrett Celek - C-ya but not a bad TE. Good hands, decent blocker.
DE Kaleb Ramsey - I keep hearing this guy has a lot of "Dial-like" potential as well.
OG Alex Boone - F.U.
RB Kendall Hunter - We all know how much Hunter brings to the table. All-around back when healthy.
WR Chuck Jacobs - He was actually looking pretty good until a punter decided to take him down by his facemask.
OT Luke Marquardt - I had him penciled in as our swing-T until...yet again...another season-ending injury.
OT Fou Fonoti - Meh
ILB Blake Costanzo - One of the best ST aces in the game.

This.

LOL. Throw in Josh Joshnon and you've got a full team here ready to compete with and beat 1/3rd of the teams in the NFL! #BaalkeforPresident