There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The real reason why the 49ers lost to seattle in the NFC Harbaugh Kapernick Crabtree

And Pete Carroll didn't dog any of his own USC guys after entering the NFL? -Carroll didn't even draft anybody from USC (in which he coached), dogged Mark Sanchez (despite us all seeing it coming), and considered Reggie Bush 15th overall material. Jim brought in a handful of his own Stanford dudes during his first two years to try out, even gave an ex-Stanford TE a job.

This thread is irrelevant, Richard Sherman had a lot of red marks in his draft profile about emotional issues, and how they would translate at a pro level, if anything, Harbaugh did the right thing telling scouts about this dirty laundry. Do people forget that Aaron Hernandez suffered these same emotional issues before the draft (besides gangbanging), but the coach hid most of it to help him get a higher draft position? -f**k, the dude was high on drugs calling Bill Belichick just weeks after the draft.

Sherman is a f**king known/suspected juicer, and that's the only reason he's found any success in the NFL.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I can with a ClearMind say, yes.

Yes my mind is clear. Unlike some (not all) 49ers fans after 3 years of massive heartbreak have become the true definition of a hater spewing nothing but hate filled rants and words to relieve some of that negative anger inside. Deep inside you must know there is a reason why such a talented roster has not been able to win the championship.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
And Pete Carroll didn't dog any of his own USC guys after entering the NFL? -Carroll didn't even draft anybody from USC (in which he coached), dogged Mark Sanchez (despite us all seeing it coming), and considered Reggie Bush 15th overall material. Jim brought in a handful of his own Stanford dudes during his first two years to try out, even gave an ex-Stanford TE a job.

This thread is irrelevant, Richard Sherman had a lot of red marks in his draft profile about emotional issues, and how they would translate at a pro level, if anything, Harbaugh did the right thing telling scouts about this dirty laundry. Do people forget that Aaron Hernandez suffered these same emotional issues before the draft (besides gangbanging), but the coach hid most of it to help him get a higher draft position? -f**k, the dude was high on drugs calling Bill Belichick just weeks after the draft.

Sherman is a f**king known/suspected juicer, and that's the only reason he's found any success in the NFL.

Sherman has found massive success as a Cornerback is because he is very intelligent, Studies game films and being a talented wide receiver in college knows passing route hence his NFL leading interception total. Sherman is a receiver/cb on the field. Thats why right when he stepped into the NFL he became one of the best.
[ Edited by clearmind on Feb 12, 2014 at 6:11 PM ]
I feel dumber after reading this. Nicely done.
Originally posted by clearmind:
Harbaugh is a good coach but he has an arrogance that gets in the way with his coaching. Somewhat of a his way or I will bury you mentality.

First off I want to say the 49ers are one of the best teams in the NFL.
The last play should of been isolated to the other side cb (maxwell vs crabtree)
Why was it decided to isolate and throw against seattles best defender Sherman?
I believe it was because of Harbaugh once again wanting to keep Sherman down.

Let me ask this question why didn't Harbaugh draft Sherman and Baldwin (his own Stanford players) to the 49ers? Word is Harbaugh gave the impression to NFL scouts that Sherman was not a good player even though he led Stanford as a receiver his freshman and sophomore year. (That proves that he has talent) Also his statistics in his first years of the NFL prove he is a great talent.

Baldwin "My junior year, I was actually going to transfer," Baldwin said. "I had the transfer papers already filled out on my behalf, and I was very close. Basically, it came down to whether my mother was going to let me do it or not." Mom said no, so Baldwin stuck it out and posted career highs with 58 catches for 857 yards and nine touchdowns as a senior in 2010, Harbaugh's final season before the 49ers hired him. "There's nothing against him, nothing personal. It's just a guy that coached me through college, and you want to show him that I'm as good as I think I am."

2011 6th round draft Ronald Johnson WR over Baldwin who was not drafted but now will have a nice payday with seattle.

How would you feel if your own coach did this to you. Causing you to lose millions and not even be drafted?

Is it karma that Baldwin & Sherman were the 2 most important factors in seattles win over the 49ers?
Doug Baldwin 106 yards receiving and returned a kickoff 69 yards.

Can you imagine how much stronger the 49ers would have been with Sherman and Baldwin?
Kapernick has a great future ahead of him but should replace his cockiness with confidence.
Where do I begin . . . . . Oh wait, Richard Sherman, is that you?
real reason why the 49ers lost to seattle in the NFC

I thought we were going to talk about our non-existent rushing attack. We went into the toughest place to play against the best secondary in the league, and had to rely on our 2nd year starting QB to do everything on offense.

Yeah, that'll work.
I didn't know our coaches/players dictate who guards our offensive players.

Bottom line, as much as I hate to admit it, it was a great play by Sherman on that last play. And as someone already pointed out, those 3 INT in the fourth didn't help.

Originally posted by kidash98:
I didn't know our coaches/players dictate who guards our offensive players.

Bottom line, as much as I hate to admit it, it was a great play by Sherman on that last play. And as someone already pointed out, those 3 INT in the fourth didn't help.

Sherman always plays left cornerback. Should of isolated Crabtree on the otherside. Kapernick didnt even go through any progressions he was dead set at throwing it against Sherman even though Sherman was stride for stride in position. Thats the main reason why I believe it was ego getting in the way of making the right play call.
[ Edited by clearmind on Feb 12, 2014 at 7:29 PM ]
We lost to the Beach Vultures because we dicked up and lost two home games we shouldn't have and lost home field advantage....the Colts and The Panthers. You can not give Seattle home field and that was their primary goal....DUH . Then you have to play the Cardinals at end of season go to the Ice bowl in Chedder Cheeseville then to Carolina and then to Seattle.........HELLO.... I am F--king WORKING HERE ! Hey let's see if we can make it even more difficult next year.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Cheattle CAWK suckers / fans can't get enough of the Webzone... can't say I blame them since their site is weak
Originally posted by LVJay:
Cheattle CAWK suckers / fans can't get enough of the Webzone... can't say I blame them since their site is weak

I am pointing out a very valid possibility into the reasoning behind the last play of the game. You are also proving my point that the 3 years of pain and sorrow have made some 9ers fans into name calling spiteful hating children. Unless you are really a child which I would assume by your choice words.
Originally posted by clearmind:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I can with a ClearMind say, yes.

Yes my mind is clear. Unlike some (not all) 49ers fans after 3 years of massive heartbreak have become the true definition of a hater spewing nothing but hate filled rants and words to relieve some of that negative anger inside. Deep inside you must know there is a reason why such a talented roster has not been able to win the championship.

What does that even mean? We know the reasons and we don't need to go very deep. They are very specific and come down to a few plays here and there . . . like any number of previous heartbreaking losses under Walsh, Seifert or Mooch.

If turning this into some ridiculous esoteric karma troll makes you all tingly and warm inside, I guess your time is your own.

Originally posted by LVJay:

Ever had a dorrito stab you in the center gum? Juhhhhhhhst when you were almost finished with your chew?

Anyway... Sherman is soooo smart and did I mention that he's smart?

Am I the only one who's already anticipating Sherman on Smackdown in 2014? Super smart that Dick Sherman... check out the brain vein on that guy.

Close the damn thread pls
you should change your name to failmind