There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who do you think will be the Aquan Boldin or Glen Dorsey this offseason for us?

Last offseason we acquired Anquan Boldin through a trade and picked up Glen Dorsey through Free Agency who both worked out excellent for us. Since I do not know many other players in the nfl that are not niners, my question is this, assuming boldin comes back which free agent will we pick up this offseason that will have the same level of success for us next season?
[ Edited by Kali49er on Feb 12, 2014 at 3:41 AM ]
Hopefully it's Boldin.
A cb not sure which one but one who falls a little and is about 3-4 mil a year
Are there any decent cb's that are free agents this offseason?
Originally posted by Kali49er:

Brandon Browner.
Isn't Talib a fa?
I like CB Nolan Carroll, CB from Miami. He's started most of his games the past couple of seasons...he's 6-1, 205 so would bring some much-needed size to the position. Last season he had 3 picks, 11 passes defensed...here's the NFL profile link:

http://www.nfl.com/player/nolancarroll/494254/profile
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Brandon Browner.

Man, if the 49ers signed Browner for a song and all the sudden he turns in a first year Rogers performance.... that would be AWESOME!!!! Could you imagine Seahawk fans seeing Browner mug one of their receivers in front of a ref and not get called at the CLink????

i think blackmon, but idk if he's that good; ive just heard the name passed around
Originally posted by elguapo:
A cb not sure which one but one who falls a little and is about 3-4 mil a year

Munnerlyn? He played really well this year but is a little small for my liking.
Originally posted by Geeked:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Brandon Browner.

Man, if the 49ers signed Browner for a song and all the sudden he turns in a first year Rogers performance.... that would be AWESOME!!!! Could you imagine Seahawk fans seeing Browner mug one of their receivers in front of a ref and not get called at the CLink????

Gotta say I actually love this idea. I think he would go cheap but there is risk.
didnt browner have drug problems or something
Richie Incognito.
Jimmy Graham. Not likely cause we cannot afford him but if it did happen holy s**t! lol
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Richie Incognito.

Ya, we need to toughen up the locker room! Maybe he can get on James and Baldwin