There are 185 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

3 Plays from 2011, 2012, and 2013 that will Haunt us Forever

Originally posted by crabman82:
and scott norwood

LOL! Poor guy. They never really ever forgave him. Parcells coached the hell out of that game though with Jeff Hostetler converting all those fourth downs and the clock killing drives with Anderson toting the pill at his age. I pulled for the hated Giants though because I would rather be two than three or four. We've been two the last three years. Would be epic if we win this year. Arguably best team in football the four years straight
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
and scott norwood

LOL! Poor guy. They never really ever forgave him. Parcells coached the hell out of that game though with Jeff Hostetler converting all those fourth downs and the clock killing drives with Anderson toting the pill at his age. I pulled for the hated Giants though because I would rather be two than three or four. We've been two the last three years. Would be epic if we win this year. Arguably best team in football the four years straight

yeah their take the air out of the football game plan was brilliant vs that bills team, the only way they were really going to win that game.
yeah their take the air out of the football game plan was brilliant vs that bills team, the only way they were really going to win that game.
I think the bills had the ball for 19 minutes that game while scoring 19 points. You hit the nail on the head. Bills that year were so potent that not even Jim Harbaugh could punch Jim Kelly out!
These last 3 years have been brutal, to loose the games is one thing but to loose them feeling we were the better team everytime sucks even more...
Originally posted by 9ermex:
These last 3 years have been brutal, to loose the games is one thing but to loose them feeling we were the better team everytime sucks even more...
Well one way to fix that is to play big in big games and put teams away and finish them off. I'm hoping our time is soon
Originally posted by 9ermex:
12' with the Giants . Damn...
13' with with the Ravens. What can you say?
14' with the she hawks. Damn.....'
oh my god f**k this thread.

im mad again