LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

Rising Players

Shop Find 49ers gear online
KORY SHEETS!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
I thought Martin's natural ability to lock onto defenders on the second level was pretty clear on film... loved the pick and hope he starts

Prediction: I'm thinking Hyde starts by game 6...

^^^ This man has balls!

I like your moxy!
Originally posted by CWin4949:
KORY SHEETS!!!!!!!

That's the spirit!
Originally posted by oldninerdude:

Niners lead the league in scoring, time of possession, and wins!

All because M. Martin takes over and dominates at Center.

How's that for a rising star?

Totally agree! I was a huge Marcus Martin fan, and I think there were very few players in the entire draft who would improve the team more than he. I think he's going to be great, and if they re-sign Iupati I think the OL is going to be as good as the Chiefs' OL from 2003 or even better.

Rising star: Corey Lemonier. I think he'd instantly be a 10-sack guy if he started. I thought he was the best 3-4 OLB prospect in last year's draft.

I'm a huge fan of tank too. Really excited about a few of the young guys.
[ Edited by VPofCarnage on May 20, 2014 at 11:05 PM ]
I've got phatbutskinny & Since07 down for Daryl Morris taking the #2 spot at corner!

Balls.
Hearing nice reports on Morris...hear he has clearly added some size/muscle w/o losing that speed and is now returning punts as well (and still is our best gunner).
[ Edited by NCommand on Jun 2, 2014 at 9:06 AM ]
Who else wants to tie their name to a few key players they picked right...we'll revist after the final 53 cuts and perhaps again in-season!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Who else wants to tie their name to a few key players they picked right...we'll revist after the final 53 cuts and perhaps again in-season!

I know I'm not the only one, but I'm gonna tie my name to tank. I've been on his bandwagon since his FSU days.

Also, I think that kaepernick guy might have a bright future.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Jul 17, 2014 at 10:03 AM ]
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by NCommand:

I know I'm not the only one, but I'm gonna tie my name to tank. I've been on his bandwagon since his FSU days.

Also, I think that kaepernick guy might have a bright future.

LOL. We've got you for the records!

But hey, you DO have an excellent point. The difference in CK as a pocket passer and play-maker from last year to this year COULD be very signifcant esp. if the coaches are looking to adjust their philosophy some and adapt to new dynamic weapons. So, I may have to count that one as well. Tank is a great one for sure!
[ Edited by NCommand on Jul 17, 2014 at 10:12 AM ]
I'm gonna predict that Glen Dorsey reminds everybody of how he played at LSU and why he was a top 5 pick.

Originally posted by btthepunk:
I'm gonna predict that Glen Dorsey reminds everybody of how he played at LSU and why he was a top 5 pick.

Yeah nobody expected he would have done as well as he did lat year and in a contract year, in the same system, could be dynamic for us!

I think he already did last year & nobody noticed.
I hope there is a player on the team that blows up and emerges as a star wide receiver(Jerry Rice or T.O.-like) for the next decade and makes Harbaugh/Roman actually consider passing on first down. I say that every year but I'm not giving up as I have high hopes and fingers crossed for Patton and Ellington to be that guy.
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:

I think he already did last year & nobody noticed.

I mean the college version. He was the best player in all college football that year.
ST - Osgood will dominate AGAIN

D = Reid excels and Ward will be mentioned by everyone

O = VD and Vance because they won't be able to double team everyone.
Share 49ersWebzone