There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who would you resign Crabtree or Iupati ?

Who would you resign Crabtree or Iupati ?

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Crapati

Iupatree

crabpati
Ok before I'm berated,hear me out first,I have noticed that Richard Sherman is right about Crabtree ,He is Mediocre at best,I have notice when in clutch situations Crabs more times then not does not come through.Whenever Keaps looks His way especially this year He does not catch catchable balls or they bouce of his hands into the other teams hands for interceptions,Crabs IS NOT no.1 receiver material,no.2 maybe...Balkke need to let Crabs walk,I'm personally sick of Him.I think we should either Draft a bona-fide receiver with blazing speed that can strike FEAR in defenses or trade for Josh Gordon,there are some very good receivers in next years draft, Amari Cooper comes to mind the kid from West Virgina(White) is another,but please let Crabs walk He is not worth signing,NOW FOLKS HAVE AT IT.
He's definately not having a great year. He's going to say that he didn't get the targets but it doesn't look to me that he's very "open" at all?

Don't think we should get rid of him, we could do a lot worse. We really just need some speed, like desean Jackson or Julio jones kind of speed.

Oh well...
I so agree...first off the team needs to have a functional offense.

I don't think crabs helps them with that. He gives them what boldin gives them.

The offense never quite recovered from loosing walker. They need a fast player with a huge catch radius
Stevie > Crabs
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Stevie > Crabs

It sure the hell looks that way...

Move Stevie to flanker and install a passing game for him
Crab gotta sit. Even Bruce ellington Looked a LOT better & quicker then Crab. WRs should be Boldin,Stevie,Lloyd and Bruce. Trade Crab for a Guard.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Crab gotta sit. Even Bruce ellington Looked a LOT better & quicker then Crab. WRs should be Boldin,Stevie,Lloyd and Bruce. Trade Crab for a Guard.

Originally posted by defenderDX:
Stevie > Crabs

Yes stevie has shown he is better then crabs at catching and getting open
thought this was pretty obvious. no need for the thread. he's gone, there's no question about that.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Oct 19, 2014 at 9:18 PM ]
He's definitely on trial.

JH is very loyal to the players BUT Trent is the decision maker.

If the season ended today - I'd bet he wouldn't be resigned foe any big money.

IMO, if he can't get big $$ he'll bolt.
Only thing I would say is that this may or may not be true but we do need to keep these threads consolidated into one organized thread. Nothing wrong with saying what you feel but it simplifies things for everyone if we put things in preexisting threads if possible but perhaps the OP felt this needed its own thread. Maybe it does but I fear this can fracture the discussion over multiple threads
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:

I wish we could trade him,he has cost the niners when it matters most,If he wants elite money He needs to play like an elite receiver which he has not,He is not a big-game receiver,Boldin is better then Crabs and yes he needs to sit and they need to bring Patton off the bench and let him play,Balkke I hopre you see the writing -on-the -wall with crabs...(LHW)let him walk.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Crabtree is soft, no he shouldn't be re-signed, I'd much rather have Stevie Johnson and Brandon Lloyd. At least Lloyd and Johnson don't half-ass their way on the field, Crabtree makes poor efforts trying to adjust to badly thrown passes.

Oh and another thing, I'm tired of seeing Kaepernick forcing passes to Crabtree, like Kap is obligated to do so.....screw that crap.
[ Edited by Kolohe on Oct 19, 2014 at 9:34 PM ]
Well we got 4 serviceable years outta Crab so he wasn't a bust but he hasn't been Calvin or Julio either!