There are 237 users in the forums

Primetime Games 2014

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

thanks for telling us that you were joking. I was about to alert the FBI.

Unfortunately we don't get any PrimeTime Home games this year. I'm sure we will have 2 Monday night games 1 Sunday night game and 1 Thursday night game but All will be on the road. I understand why they are doing this but I strongly dislike it.
well no home games, that's for sure.

They cleared that up. We will be able to host those games next year.
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Unfortunately we don't get any PrimeTime Home games this year. I'm sure we will have 2 Monday night games 1 Sunday night game and 1 Thursday night game but All will be on the road. I understand why they are doing this but I strongly dislike it.

yea we do im pretty sure they fixed that issue
Originally posted by Niners99:

They cleared that up. We will be able to host those games next year.

I read somewhere that primetime weeknight games may be a possibility later in the season due to the added parking.
I havnt seen where they fixed the traffic flow issue.
http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/1/14/5310102/49ers-parking-problem-levis-stadium-monday-night-football-thursday-santa-clara
Originally posted by lucky_49:
http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/1/14/5310102/49ers-parking-problem-levis-stadium-monday-night-football-thursday-santa-clara

I dont know where I read it so im sure everybody is gonna fight me on it but although they seem like they fixed the parking situation it wont take effect until 2015. This article says that they can possibly park on the golf course so if your looking at that as the solution then there really isnt a solution yet
What was the reason they couldn't have home primetime games again?
nevermind. hadn't refreshed the page for a minute

They can play Sunday Night games at home. Just MNF and TNF will be on the road. Remember it was night games during the week that couldn't handle the traffic not a weekend game at night.
Anyways. Primetime guarantee is one of the Seattle games. Other good candidates are Denver, Kansas City, New Orleans. My money is on Arizona for the TNF game.

There is no way FOX is going to allow both 49ers/Seattle games to be primetime, c'mon that is the biggest game in the NFC... I also don't believe the 49ers are going to go along with 3 years in a row where they play IN Seattle on NBC. A couple years ago GB complained about always playing IN Detroit on Thanksgiving... that was a losing battle because playing in Det on Thanksgiving is tradition. The 49ers playing IN Seattle on SNF is not tradition. Don't forget that this is a business and there is someone advising the 49ers that always losing in Seattle on SNF is bad for business so they should fight it.

I bet the season opener is GB in SEA.
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
Anyways. Primetime guarantee is one of the Seattle games. Other good candidates are Denver, Kansas City, New Orleans. My money is on Arizona for the TNF game.

There is no way FOX is going to allow both 49ers/Seattle games to be primetime, c'mon that is the biggest game in the NFC... I also don't believe the 49ers are going to go along with 3 years in a row where they play IN Seattle on NBC. A couple years ago GB complained about always playing IN Detroit on Thanksgiving... that was a losing battle because playing in Det on Thanksgiving is tradition. The 49ers playing IN Seattle on SNF is not tradition. Don't forget that this is a business and there is someone advising the 49ers that always losing in Seattle on SNF is bad for business so they should fight it.

I didnt even realize that all 3 @SEA losses were on sunday nights till just now. it must be a massive conspiracy. I expect matt maiocco to write an article about it on monday
Originally posted by lucky_49:
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:

I didnt even realize that all 3 @SEA losses were on sunday nights till just now. it must be a massive conspiracy. I expect matt maiocco to write an article about it on monday

Sorry? Oh.. trolling by an internet loser.. No. I was saying that the 49ers have played in Seattle two years in a row on NBC... I'd be surprised if the 49ers didn't fight that and pressure the NFL into making the inevitable NBC matchup Seattle @ San Francisco so that this time they can put the chances of a win on Sunday Night in their favor instead of Seattle's.

Make no mistake about it.. SNF is the NFL's biggest venue.. why the f**k would the 49ers sit back and let Seattle keep looking like the dominant team to a national audience because they have won all of the recent games in Seattle but then quietly lost every game in SF on FOX since 2008?
The nfl/goodell will milk Manning going to Seattle for some week 1 revenge. Manning is still king of the NFL. Better story lines, media hype and the very rare opportunity to see a Super Bowl rematch the following season! Was the Super Bowl a fluke? Can Manning figure this out? Can Seattle repeat?

We all know who the two best teams in the league are but that's not how the nfl works!

BOOKIT!!!
Share 49ersWebzone