There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Primetime Games 2014

How many prime time games do you think we get next year, and which ones?

Our opponents are:
HOME:
Arizona
Kansas City
Philadelphia
San Diego
Seattle
St. Louis
Washington
Chicago

and

AWAY
Arizona
Dallas
Denver
New York Giants
Oakland
Seattle
St. Louis
New Orleans

I think we get three or four at most; including the season opener in Seattle. Saints game might be a good sunday or monday night game, cardinals, chargers, chiefs games are other possibilities. What do you think?
week 1 in Seattle on the thursday night season opener

#bookit
Originally posted by boast:

#bookit

Yup, that's the gimme.

I also think they'll put the KC, Dallas, Denver, and other Seattle game as either Thursday, Saturday, SNF, or MNF.
well no home games, that's for sure.
KC, Sea, CHI, DEN, AZ & maybe 1 other or 1 game different.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
KC, Sea, CHI, DEN, AZ & maybe 1 other or 1 game different.

Actually N.O. or DAL instead of AZ
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

This
Originally posted by boast:

#bookit

They better not.
I could see the Packers opening up at Seattle on Thursday night and SF opening up the new stadium on SNF against the Chiefs tbh They probably won't put GB vs SEA because they usually put up two playoff teams that played each other, so we'll see. I just wanna see Rodgers get his revenge up there!

As far as prime time overall, SF probably gets SEA (hm)-KC (hm)-DEN (away)-NO (away) as highest rated games to watch. Could maybe also see the Dallas game swapped for another
[ Edited by Beezy33 on Feb 7, 2014 at 4:14 PM ]
Every game is a prime time game
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

This

http://www.mercurynews.com/southbayfootball/ci_24912998/49ers-new-stadium-adding-10-000-parking-spaces
KC game will be easy to boost ratings for because of Alex Smith vs Colin Kaepernick. The amount of Joe Montana vs Steve young comparisons we'll see before that game will be sickening
I hacked into Goodell's laptop and saw this. Not a bad schedule. I think he wants to make it up for us due to the way the nfcg turned out.

j/k -- just guessing.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
I hacked into Goodell's laptop and saw this. Not a bad schedule. I think he wants to make it up for us due to the way the nfcg turned out.

j/k -- just guessing.

thanks for telling us that you were joking. I was about to alert the FBI.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Feb 7, 2014 at 4:41 PM ]
Originally posted by lucky_49:
KC game will be easy to boost ratings for because of Alex Smith vs Colin Kaepernick. The amount of Joe Montana vs Steve young comparisons we'll see before that game will be sickening

More like Jim Drunkenmiller v. Jeff Garcia