49ers 26 defeated Bengals 21. I noticed the following last night while watching the game:
* Joe Montana won MVP
* First super bowl to be played in a cold weather city
* In attendance were Vice President George Bush, sexy model Shawn Weatherly and Joe's first wife Cass Montana
* It was commented that Bengal fans were everywhere the night before in Detroit. A sea of orange.
* Both teams led the league in least turnovers, but both teams turned over the ball on their first possession.
* The team that lost scored more touchdowns.
49ers led 20-0 at halftime. Bengals scored 14 points in the last quarter, but ran out of timeouts to stop the clock scoring the last points of the game with 14 seconds left. Montana finished the game by taking a knee.