LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Great Analysis Of Our 2013 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Shows thier strengths and weaknesses with footage. Erick Ward (Creator) Does alot of these vids for alot of players

Http://youtu.be/6lphjeNCyI0 < Eric Reid

Http://youtu.be/hMXlUu6psvc < Tank Carradine

http://youtu.be/R4TME76jN_U < Marcus Lattimore

http://youtu.be/aSM2rxG-fWE < Corey Lemonier

Http://youtu.be/HqtO8VBVKAQ < Quinton Patton
Good stuff, thanks. Very excited about all these guys. We already know Reid is a stud.
Don't forget Dial and Carradine. We have the ability to get better from within.
Thanks
Here they are, user friendly embedded. Don't say I never did nothing for yous.

^ Thanks!, Thought Tanks was the best
[ Edited by BlAcKsAbBaTh on Feb 5, 2014 at 8:30 AM ]
Thanks Swayze. Great analysis. I hope all 4 of these guys continue to get healthy, stay healthy and become Huge contributors. Then 2013 Draft will be a Home Run.
Sorry bout the s**tty job but yea is some good stuff right? Thanx Swayze!

2:27

"Occasionally runs past plays and gets burned by cutbacks"

After the draft there was a bunch of "Why'd we move up to draft Eric Reid???"

I figured they thought the risk of gambling that he was going to be there at #31 was not worth the risk for the caliber of player they believed he was. The Tank pick relieved any frustrations and let me know that 49ers brass have a much better idea of how the draft will unfold as the media was claiming Tank moved up into the 1st round. Wasn't really thrilled w/the Vance McDonald pick as I thought he would have to be head and shoulders better than Garrett Celek and I was thinking more of an H-Back sized and styled TE like Delanie Walker.

I want to know, who is going to be the best Red-Shirt next year?

Tank Carridine

Marcus Lattimore

Quinton Dial

Lawrence Okoye

Luke Marquardt

^ Its gonna be tank I bet he has 5+ sacks and he won't start
Is Patton really 6'2"?
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Thanks !
Originally posted by Garlicboy:
After the draft there was a bunch of "Why'd we move up to draft Eric Reid???"

I figured they thought the risk of gambling that he was going to be there at #31 was not worth the risk for the caliber of player they believed he was. The Tank pick relieved any frustrations and let me know that 49ers brass have a much better idea of how the draft will unfold as the media was claiming Tank moved up into the 1st round. Wasn't really thrilled w/the Vance McDonald pick as I thought he would have to be head and shoulders better than Garrett Celek and I was thinking more of an H-Back sized and styled TE like Delanie Walker.

I want to know, who is going to be the best Red-Shirt next year?

Tank Carridine

Marcus Lattimore

Quinton Dial

Lawrence Okoye

Luke Marquardt

Can we really count Dial I thought he played in a few gamez near ths end of tha season ????
Share 49ersWebzone