There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Great Analysis Of Our 2013 Draft

Shows thier strengths and weaknesses with footage. Erick Ward (Creator) Does alot of these vids for alot of players

Http://youtu.be/6lphjeNCyI0 < Eric Reid

Http://youtu.be/hMXlUu6psvc < Tank Carradine

http://youtu.be/R4TME76jN_U < Marcus Lattimore

http://youtu.be/aSM2rxG-fWE < Corey Lemonier

Http://youtu.be/HqtO8VBVKAQ < Quinton Patton
Good stuff, thanks. Very excited about all these guys. We already know Reid is a stud.
Don't forget Dial and Carradine. We have the ability to get better from within.
Thanks
Here they are, user friendly embedded. Don't say I never did nothing for yous.

^ Thanks!, Thought Tanks was the best
[ Edited by BlAcKsAbBaTh on Feb 5, 2014 at 8:30 AM ]
Thanks Swayze. Great analysis. I hope all 4 of these guys continue to get healthy, stay healthy and become Huge contributors. Then 2013 Draft will be a Home Run.
Sorry bout the s**tty job but yea is some good stuff right? Thanx Swayze!

2:27

"Occasionally runs past plays and gets burned by cutbacks"

After the draft there was a bunch of "Why'd we move up to draft Eric Reid???"

I figured they thought the risk of gambling that he was going to be there at #31 was not worth the risk for the caliber of player they believed he was. The Tank pick relieved any frustrations and let me know that 49ers brass have a much better idea of how the draft will unfold as the media was claiming Tank moved up into the 1st round. Wasn't really thrilled w/the Vance McDonald pick as I thought he would have to be head and shoulders better than Garrett Celek and I was thinking more of an H-Back sized and styled TE like Delanie Walker.

I want to know, who is going to be the best Red-Shirt next year?

Tank Carridine

Marcus Lattimore

Quinton Dial

Lawrence Okoye

Luke Marquardt
^ Its gonna be tank I bet he has 5+ sacks and he won't start
Is Patton really 6'2"?
  • DeUh
Thanks !
Originally posted by Garlicboy:
After the draft there was a bunch of "Why'd we move up to draft Eric Reid???"

I figured they thought the risk of gambling that he was going to be there at #31 was not worth the risk for the caliber of player they believed he was. The Tank pick relieved any frustrations and let me know that 49ers brass have a much better idea of how the draft will unfold as the media was claiming Tank moved up into the 1st round. Wasn't really thrilled w/the Vance McDonald pick as I thought he would have to be head and shoulders better than Garrett Celek and I was thinking more of an H-Back sized and styled TE like Delanie Walker.

I want to know, who is going to be the best Red-Shirt next year?

Tank Carridine

Marcus Lattimore

Quinton Dial

Lawrence Okoye

Luke Marquardt

Can we really count Dial I thought he played in a few gamez near ths end of tha season ????