There are 225 users in the forums

What do the 49ers need to be a better team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What do the 49ers need to be a better team?

Originally posted by iluvdemniners:
fire roman. kap would be a top 3 qb without him

last time I checked, Roman doesnt make Kap throw into double coverage with 40 sec left and 2 timeouts
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by iluvdemniners:
fire roman. kap would be a top 3 qb without him

last time I checked, Roman doesnt make Kap throw into double coverage with 40 sec left and 2 timeouts

True, but Roman has no grasp what the term "situational football" means, which leads to horrible 3rd down play-calling, overcomplicated/less simplified calls which lead to play-clock-munching-penalties, and p***y conservatism after only holding a seven point lead (some of this blame falls on Harbaugh for letting it happen).

This (above) is what leads to Kap free-booting, and/or going Favre. The worse the play-calling, the higher the desperation like they'll (49ers offense) never, ever get the ball back again, like proven three straight times on three different trips to Seattle. These aren't excuses, it's actually why Russell Wilson didn't lose a crap-load of games this year with his inabilities, and Kaepernick did. Scheming, scheming, scheming.

People can say Roman is the 'COMPLETE' problem (which I don't completely believe myself), but there's a big s**t stain running all the way across our offensive coaching personnel, and things need to change (from top to bottom), a new approach wouldn't be bad to the least.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Feb 7, 2014 at 8:48 PM ]
About two weeks before the super bowl. Joe Montana, who really hasnt much to do with that niners anymore, did come out and say "Colin Kaepernick needs to learn how to throw form the pocket". Now that was a gift from the great one, and none of us here have been in his position to know more. Get a great qb coach to work with Kap this offseason, his weakness is glaring and obvious. if he know where hes going every play, the game will slow down for him. He is almost "winging" it out there now. He has the arm and the talent, and raw ability, that needs perfected.
Make Roman the HC and move Harbaugh to OC! Solved!
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Upgrade at Strong Safety paired with Eric Reid. Upgrade at Center/Guard. Add another receiving weapon to go with VD,Quan & Crab. Add a work horse RB to REPLACE Gore who is toast. Stop with the homerism. Gore is too slow anymore.

Share 49ersWebzone