There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014-2015 Season belongs to the NINERS!

  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 11,487
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
lol

Damnit, Ol' Buddy. TAKE A TOKE AND GET f**kING ONBOARD, YO!


I've been a season ticket holder for 20 years, and have been to every single home game since 98. My "on board" started a helluva lot longer than this morning. lol

THEN SHOW US KING OF CANNABIS! JOIN IN THIS WHOLESALE WACKY DEMONSTRATION OF ABSOLUTE HOMERISM!
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 794
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 11,487
Originally posted by SaksV:
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THAT IS THE SPIRIT, TRUE BELIEVER!


Nuff said!
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
lol

Damnit, Ol' Buddy. TAKE A TOKE AND GET f**kING ONBOARD, YO!


I've been a season ticket holder for 20 years, and have been to every single home game since 98. My "on board" started a helluva lot longer than this morning. lol

THEN SHOW US KING OF CANNABIS! JOIN IN THIS WHOLESALE WACKY DEMONSTRATION OF ABSOLUTE HOMERISM!

  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 11,487
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
lol

Damnit, Ol' Buddy. TAKE A TOKE AND GET f**kING ONBOARD, YO!


I've been a season ticket holder for 20 years, and have been to every single home game since 98. My "on board" started a helluva lot longer than this morning. lol

THEN SHOW US KING OF CANNABIS! JOIN IN THIS WHOLESALE WACKY DEMONSTRATION OF ABSOLUTE HOMERISM!

BEAUTIFUL SHOT! GO NINERS, GO!
HELL YES LETS GO NINERS!!!!
I wanna see SanDiego49er post in this thread
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 11,487
Originally posted by ronin1387:
HELL YES LETS GO NINERS!!!!

  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 11,487
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
I wanna see SanDiego49er post in this thread

Anything and everything is possible.

Originally posted by SaksV:
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!


THE Chicken Dance!!!!
Originally posted by Beeker:
THE Chicken Dance!!!!

Screw this "every big hit must have a fine" fool.

So if Seattle wins the Super Bowl, I bet the opening game of the season will be SF at Seattle on Thursday night.
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 11,487
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by SaksV:
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!


THE Chicken Dance!!!!


Originally posted by FunkNinerFlex:
Originally posted by Beeker:
THE Chicken Dance!!!!

Screw this "every big hit must have a fine" fool.

So if Seattle wins the Super Bowl, I bet the opening game of the season will be SF at Seattle on Thursday night.
NOT THE POSITIVE MOTIVATION WE ARE LOOKING FOR, SIR. HOW ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

Originally posted by fropwns:


NOT THE POSITIVE MOTIVATION WE ARE LOOKING FOR, SIR. HOW ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS:


True, sorry about that. My Seahawk friends are blowing up my phone. At least some of them admitted if the NFC title game were somewhere else we would have won.
14-2 next year!
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 11,487
Originally posted by FunkNinerFlex:
Originally posted by fropwns:


NOT THE POSITIVE MOTIVATION WE ARE LOOKING FOR, SIR. HOW ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS:


True, sorry about that. My Seahawk friends are blowing up my phone. At least some of them admitted if the NFC title game were somewhere else we would have won.
14-2 next year!

BETTER! NOW FINISH IT OFF WITH A PLENTIFUL DISPLAY OF YOUR HOMERISM!
Originally posted by SaksV:
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!


Grew up doing that dance ! lol
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home