2014-2015 Season belongs to the NINERS!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by Empire49:
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
I'm not upset that Bowman didn't win DPOY, but I am upset that he did not get ONE SINGLE VOTE. National media is TRASH! This compiled with Eddie D and Haley being snubbed for the Hall, all the bad calls on us this season... I just feel like giving up on the NFL. We are easily a top five all time franchise and get about as much respect as the Browns.

You may not be upset that Bowman isn't DPOY, but I am. If they were going to vote for an inside linebacker, it's absolutely ridiculous and pathetic that someone other than NaVorro Bowman received those votes. If Mathis would have gotten it, I would have been meh about it. He had 19.5 sacks and voters love stats like that. But for another inside linebacker to get it above Bowman, that's ridiculous.

We will win it all next year. And I'll take a notch further: we WILL repeat the following year and win a Super Bowl in our own stadium, on our own field, in front of our own fans.
Yup and how sweet it's going to f**king be. These hard losses from the last three years will make it that much sweeter when we win it all next year and the following year too!!!!

This, f**king every post refering to this! Goniners! Look out nfl!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by theninermaniac:

Back from THE f**kING DEAD!
Originally posted by fropwns:

Nice
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by tohara3:

Nice

I'm on record as saying the 49ers will win SB 49 and 50. Back to Back. Book it.

I am with Fro here. Niner born and Niner bred, I'll be Niner faithful even after I'm dead!!!!!

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by Beeker:
I'm on record as saying the 49ers will win SB 49 and 50. Back to Back. Book it.

I am with Fro here. Niner born and Niner bred, I'll be Niner faithful even after I'm dead!!!!!

He believes, do you?
The last three years the 49ers and Pats have both reached championship game. Next year they will both reach superbowl and we will smash them in the superbowl

that is a f**king awesome picture
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
The last three years the 49ers and Pats have both reached championship game. Next year they will both reach superbowl and we will smash them in the superbowl

THIS!
Seahawks and Niners in the NFCC game like the Cowboys Niners in the 90's will be the new era. And we WILL prevail like we did vs. Dallas!

This team is just getting better and better.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by English:
This team is just getting better and better.

LISTEN TO THE ENGLISHMEN! HE KNOWS OF WHAT HE SPEAKS!

lol
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
lol

Damnit, Ol' Buddy. TAKE A TOKE AND GET f**kING ONBOARD, YO!

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
lol

Damnit, Ol' Buddy. TAKE A TOKE AND GET f**kING ONBOARD, YO!

I've been a season ticket holder for 20 years, and have been to every single home game since 98. My "on board" started a helluva lot longer than this morning. lol
Share 49ersWebzone