Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014-2015 Season belongs to the NINERS!

• fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by Empire49:
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
I'm not upset that Bowman didn't win DPOY, but I am upset that he did not get ONE SINGLE VOTE. National media is TRASH! This compiled with Eddie D and Haley being snubbed for the Hall, all the bad calls on us this season... I just feel like giving up on the NFL. We are easily a top five all time franchise and get about as much respect as the Browns.

You may not be upset that Bowman isn't DPOY, but I am. If they were going to vote for an inside linebacker, it's absolutely ridiculous and pathetic that someone other than NaVorro Bowman received those votes. If Mathis would have gotten it, I would have been meh about it. He had 19.5 sacks and voters love stats like that. But for another inside linebacker to get it above Bowman, that's ridiculous.

We will win it all next year. And I'll take a notch further: we WILL repeat the following year and win a Super Bowl in our own stadium, on our own field, in front of our own fans.
Yup and how sweet it's going to f**king be. These hard losses from the last three years will make it that much sweeter when we win it all next year and the following year too!!!!

Fro you're the f**king man!

GO NINERS!!
Originally posted by fropwns:

PISS ON THE SEAHAWKS and THE BRONCOS! IF THEY ARE SO GREAT, WHY, OH WHY, DO THE NINERS KEEP CREEPING BACK IN THE DISCUSSION?!?

Not on the rug, man.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by Empire49:
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
I'm not upset that Bowman didn't win DPOY, but I am upset that he did not get ONE SINGLE VOTE. National media is TRASH! This compiled with Eddie D and Haley being snubbed for the Hall, all the bad calls on us this season... I just feel like giving up on the NFL. We are easily a top five all time franchise and get about as much respect as the Browns.

You may not be upset that Bowman isn't DPOY, but I am. If they were going to vote for an inside linebacker, it's absolutely ridiculous and pathetic that someone other than NaVorro Bowman received those votes. If Mathis would have gotten it, I would have been meh about it. He had 19.5 sacks and voters love stats like that. But for another inside linebacker to get it above Bowman, that's ridiculous.

We will win it all next year. And I'll take a notch further: we WILL repeat the following year and win a Super Bowl in our own stadium, on our own field, in front of our own fans.
Yup and how sweet it's going to f**king be. These hard losses from the last three years will make it that much sweeter when we win it all next year and the following year too!!!!

This, f**king every post refering to this! Goniners! Look out nfl!
i try not to get too pumped this early because the offseason is looong.

That being said

I cannot wait to play the hawks next year and run them over. Let's go.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:

/thread
BEST THREAD OF 2014 NOMINEE RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
LOVE THE THREAD! I'M WITH YOU!

THIS AIN'T A QUEST FOR SIX....ITS A GOD DAMN MISSION!
Not only do we win the Super Bowl, we will go 19-0
Seriously. The disrespect of the media and NFL against us, the 49ers, this year has been over the top. Terrible calls ALL f**kING YEAR LONG! Bowman doesn't get a single vote! And what angers me the most is that Eddie D doesn't get into the Hall of Fame. There is NO OWNER in the nfl that deserves to be in the Hall of Fame more than Eddie. NFL and it's trash media have been kicking us, spitting at us, and talking s**t about us for years now. I'm tired of their disrespect. 49ers are beloved everywhere and we have one of the biggest number of fans around the world, and they still treat us like garbage. f**k that. Next year I hope we destroy every single team, speacially the Seahawks. Destroy every team by such huge margins that the NFL and it's refs can't do s**t against us like these past 3 years. f**k the NFL and their refs.
Originally posted by fropwns:

Look at that trophy. LOOK AT IT. Now look at the man and the journey he took. What a story. Joe was better, blah, blah. You'll never get past the Cowboys, blah, blah. You are runner that can never throw the ball, blah, blah.

SUPER.

BOWL.

CHAMPION.

AND.

MVP!

I have the weirdest boner right now
Originally posted by Raul98:
BEST THREAD OF 2014 NOMINEE RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Winner. Hands down.
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Fro you're the f**king man!

GO NINERS!!